Mind Healing?

Does anyone know a good spirit to calm or repair ( if possible) someones mind? My grandmother was forced to sell her house by my uncle recenlty, he has a bad gambling addiction, she does not want to move in with me and to make things worse she lives overseas. My aunt recently contacted me and tells me she is going into fits of rage randomly, saying things like " may the devil take her" and what not. Any Goetics for the job? Their descriptions can by vague.

I’d say the archangel Raphael, I’d stay away from demons for this - they tend to be more likely to cause obsession and mental instability, even when they’re not working baneful magick.

They seem to have a force of personality, will, charisma, whatever, that can really unhinge some people. Raphael understands mental health issues and also he has a lot of information, so he may be able to recommend someone if he can’t take this on himself.

I’d say the archangel Raphael, I’d stay away from demons for this - they tend to be more likely to cause obsession and mental instability, even when they’re not working baneful magick.

They seem to have a force of personality, will, charisma, whatever, that can really unhinge some people. Raphael understands mental health issues and also he has a lot of information, so he may be able to recommend someone if he can’t take this on himself.[/quote]

Thank you Lady Eva, I will look up his sigil now.