Mind control

thoughts, knowledge on the subject, limitations, possibilities…enlighten me.

1 Like

Paimon & Dantalion are masters in the domain of mind control. Some make use of psionic boxes:
[url=http://www.charlescosimano.com/uploads/2/7/5/1/2751618/psionicpower.pdf]http://www.charlescosimano.com/uploads/2/7/5/1/2751618/psionicpower.pdf[/url]

1 Like

That’s something I’ve been into for a long time, long before magick or anything way of spirituallity, when I was a kid I become obssesed with meditation because I thought it will give me Akira-like-powers and because I wanted to mind-controll people (I was like 6 or something like that).

The first thing you need is get strong into a “non-thought” state. Easy doable with practice of focusing your attention in your hands, body or your energy field.

In that state you become very aware of other people thoughts (you can even see them like little orbs around them), and also their emotions. So you also need the learn how to differentiate their thoughts from yours.

Anyway after that is done with ease, the things move smoothly. Select a target, you probably want to have some kind of phyisical contact with it but is not necesary, but if you choose to do it follow this example:

Focus a lot of your energy in the tips of your fingers, kind of like if you were creating a small ball of light… sticky light. So you go to your target, gently touch her/him and vizualize (or feel, is far easy) how that energy sticks to the person and as you go away it expands without never getting to be cut, like molasses.

So, you have stablished a nice link. Thoughts (according to me) are made of the same substance of our aura, and are actually patterns of energy. So you stablish the energy/aura link then you just need to put some interesting patterns in there.

The best thing is just repate affirmations and hopefully with a nice amount of energy (thoughts charged with rage and hate works wonders, but so thoughts charged with love and kindness, depends on what you want).

So you can be far away from the person, but that link is still there, just focus on the person (I’ts good to take a mental “snapshot” of the person, a frozen memory with the purpose of contacting them) and then you just need to focus on the thought+emotion images related, etc.

A funny thing, whenever there is someone I don’t like I send them thoughts of me beating them up, and they change their attitude towards me, it works wonders.

I remember I was really pissed off once, going from a sad party on campus towards my house and in the street there is this chick a few meters in front of me, walking in the same direction.

So I look at her directly and start to think “Look at me”… now I was very frustrated that day and she didn’t looked back so I kept until I got really agry internally and my mental voice was like demonic and was screaming “LOOK AT ME” It was ferocious order given and she reacted like, not just turning her head back she kind of jumped in the spot and then looked at me with the strangest look on her face lol She was like “What the fuck just happened here?!” and I passed from being totally angry to “what the fuck?? This is great!”

That was a turning point for me regarding the potential of all this.

You can change people’s behaviour but it take some time, you need to destroy their patterns and putt yours into them.

When you have a link stablished with someone it will automatically show you their thoughts and sometimes their emotions so is not that good to maintain many links, whenever I get “enough” of a person I just imagine a scissors and “cut” the link, slowly feeling how the bond is getting cut, sometimes it feels somehow painful and many times after that you won’t be seeing those people for a long time.

Anyway that’s a “Solo” job. Reading Uncle Chuckie I realized how radionics can multiply the possibilities, succes rate and intesity of the control. Uncle Chuckie theories are really good, precise and always practical.

However, if “solo”, even tho you can make pople do lots of things, you can get easily obsess with it and you’re gonna develop a tendency to enter people’s minds, you get too empathic and more importantly start to give far too much importance to other people’s thoughts. Thats the main reason I stopped with all that.

Now I thing is better to bash other people’s mind instead of controlling them.

Anyway, if you’re gonna aproach from magick get in contact with Dantalion.

You can also put horrible traps for people trying to enter your mind, kind of like giving them mental AIDS, but it can be bad for relationships (actually is not good at all, people will percive you as a psychopath).

About global posibilities, I think I read in the book “The Bond” of Lynne McTaggart that human behaviour in stock market was similar to our sun behaviour (comparing graphcis of stock market and solar storms).

I think the key to controll great masses is to aproach rituals with astrological point of view controlling the instictive fear into a rampage and directed towards an specific outcome. I believe something similar may have happened in my country’s last elecction since less than 40% of the country voted, so the near to be president really only have like 20-30% of 18+ population’s aproval, but it’s only one of my wild speculations.

If you experiment with this thing, may the force be with you.

Edit: If you know how to send energy from your fingers then you do not need to touch people.

3 Likes

Look into the mundane aspects first like body language and manipulation/pick up artis etc then anything you do spirit based should have an added boost as you’ll be far more adept than someone who didn’t.

2 Likes

^THIS
trust me… a practical cultivation of Machiavellian(social) intelligence will take you much further than evocation for this kind of thing… and like TWF said anything you get from magic would be an added boost.
I’ve noticed there is a huge tendency to cultivate an overdepence on magic… which is short sighted to say the least

2 Likes

The best results I’ve had of changing someone’s attitude is via using honey jars, or drawings of them (stick men with an attempt at one or two of their most obvious features, e.g., hair colour, nose shape etc., I’m not one of those talented sketch artists or anything) written over with words of what I now WANT them to be like, and visualise that change whilst doing the writing.

I’ve seen people change almost overnight towards me from that kind of simple thing.

Also, being genuinely interested in people, and willing to give them a break - most humans are insecure and carrying a fair bit of psychological pain from past rejections etc., and if they can see in your eyes you like them, they’ll warm towards you - whether or not that’s manipulative I don’t know, but certainly no more so than 99% of what people do to get through the day.

I’ve used those kinds of things in work & social situations going back to long before I thought of what I did as being any kind of magick, and often it was the step ahead of having to curse that person to get rid of them, so maybe some protective spirit of theirs stepped in and agreed to get with the program?

I’m not interested in controlling someone too closely: that seems like a mind-suck of my own energy as much as theirs, so it would have to be very worthwhile before I thought about it.

Mainly I’ve done it to stop someone having some insecurity about me that would hold me back, e.g., this married older woman at one my very first jobs was insecure because I was much younger and had to work with her husband a lot (he wasn’t my type AT ALL) and kept trying to get me into trouble, so I did some work on her, and the change happened really fast, and she was on my side and stuff helping me out afterwards.

I think the fact I felt totally justified helped in removing my doubts and empowering the spell I did, and I think that’s useful if you can locate that feeling when controlling someone else, and to genuinely see them as being in the wrong, or at least see your need as being legitimately greater.

5 Likes

You’d be surprised how far a honey jar, a favor or two and some worked over food will get you on the job.

I did the sugar packet trick Cat Yronwode talks about where one places sugar packets on an altar and prays over them for the people to be as sweet as the sugar. Put the sugar packets next to your boss’ coffee pot and let him do the rest. I get away with murder at work anymore lol.

1 Like

If you dont mind me asking: “How do you do a Honey jar?”

There’s a book on the subject of hoodoo domination and control work. I don’t remember the exact name, but it’s on Amazon.

1 Like

Instructions
http://www.hoodooroots.com/oldsite/honey.htm

Instructions with pictures (they’re a little girly for my taste but you get the point)
http://milagroroots.com/how-to-make-a-honey-jar-with-pictures/

A good book on the subject.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0971961247

1 Like

Honey Jars are said to be effective but slow to be effective. You dont have to be in a hurry. Some other hoodoo practices can be done to obtain faster results such as using skull candles and proper oils and intents.

Honey Jars are slow to get rolling but they’re stable, easy to maintain and low risk. You can kick them up a notch by working them in conjunction with moon phases and the planetary significant days and heat them up using tea lights to help “warm up” the target and add hot pepper to heat up a target.

Here’s one I made for a court case client back in November. I added calamus, tobacco, licorice as well as commanding oil, and powders and a small poppet of the target.

Very nice TWF ! :slight_smile:

How long do you have to wait usually to get results ?

The most important mind to control is your own. Once you learn to control your own mental processes and can stabilise your own emotions, you won’t even have the desire to control others. Who cares about controlling others if our own inner psychology is fucked up? Sort yourself out first.

4 Likes

[quote=“The Eye, post:13, topic:2415”]Very nice TWF ! :slight_smile:

How long do you have to wait usually to get results ?[/quote]

Its dependent on a case by case basis. The one in the picture worked surprisingly fast but it was also made to control or compel someone (and the legal system) while sweetening them. My client reported signs and movement in less than 3 weeks.

I’ve made others that took a month or two and I had much better links to the targets than the one in the picture. The ones that took longer usually had underlying problems like pressure from friends or family, just being a stubborn mark, or having an agenda where they benefit from you losing out in the situation.

Those stubborn ones are where you break out the skull sorcery, poppets and binding works, you stop the target from moving while sweetening them to you. Your basically stabbing them in the back while kissing their cheek so you have to be careful because manipulating too much will backfire. I’ve tried to do break up jar while doing a honey jar on the same person and it had the reverse effect of what I wanted, in fact it made the situation worse. That’s why I like to work multiple angles at one time so if something blows up I have other methods in action to work as damage control.

3 Likes

In theory I agree, when one understands their own motivations and the reasons they behave the way they do and how to correct behaviors or at least attempt to do so.

Manipulating a person is no different than manipulating the environment or a situation, its what magicians do. You want a pay raise your manipulating your boss or at the minimum most sugar coated way I can put it your influencing the energies surrounding him. You want more business at your store your manipulating people to make them buy. A new lover? The same.

Unless your sticking to completely internal magic your works will influence or manipulate others so that your will is achieved. Even changing yourself effects others because it changes how you react to your environment. There is no escaping cause and effect. That’s why most Wiccans are so annoying they preach on and on about people’s free will but everything effects a person they come in contact with it may be subtle and have no lingering effect but the fact that they acknowledged it means it effected them.

2 Likes
Quote from: Brutus on Today at 05:37 AM The most important mind to control is your own. Once you learn to control your own mental processes and can stabilise your own emotions, you won't even have the desire to control others. Who cares about controlling others if our own inner psychology is fucked up? Sort yourself out first.

In theory I agree, when one understands their own motivations and the reasons they behave the way they do and how to correct behaviors or at least attempt to do so.

Manipulating a person is no different than manipulating the environment or a situation, its what magicians do. You want a pay raise your manipulating your boss or at the minimum most sugar coated way I can put it your influencing the energies surrounding him. You want more business at your store your manipulating people to make them buy. A new lover? The same.

Unless your sticking to completely internal magic your works will influence or manipulate others so that your will is achieved. Even changing yourself effects others because it changes how you react to your environment. There is no escaping cause and effect. That’s why most Wiccans are so annoying they preach on and on about people’s free will but everything effects a person they come in contact with it may be subtle and have no lingering effect but the fact that they acknowledged it means it effected them.

Yeah, totally, other people are part of the enviroment after all, plus proper Self-Control is a necesary step before you can control others, otherwise you will be living by whims, constant impulses and more often than not, controled by others.

Is similar to be a predator, either you eat or result in someone else dinner. Either you’re the one in control or you’re someone else bitch…

well reality is not always that extreme, I wanted to sound dramatic, I know there are cooperative workteams, and stuff, but you know, it was to emphasize that “To be in control of others” requires for you “To be in control”.

With “To be in control” I refer to be in a assertive state, at ease but aware, not in in control like repressed, but with enough awareness to intelligently act along your wiser will… and if that implies to control others… well you better know how to control the bitches.

1 Like

In the name of Paimon and Dantallion
Let Nigel Railton Camelot CEO Change his decision / Change his thoughts / Change his mind and publish the new Euromillion results for 3 march as 03 10 26 42 44 Lucky stars 07 10 today In the name of Paimon and Dantallion

voodoo spirits of mind control

indeed, harmonise all the weapons…dependent on no single one