Millennials think they are empaths now

I think it depends on the type of job. For a low level job like fast food a resume isn’t necessary. Now if you want to show Experience Qualifications for jobs that require it then a resume is definitely needed to give you extra edge. BUT, that is normally for higher level jobs, or if you want to bury the competition.

Ultimately though, it’s about convincing the people to hire you…the impression you set. Now, if you are going for a very high level tech job, then you need a resume as you must show an extensive history of qualification.

It really narrows down to setting a good impression…having them like you… Validating your ability to do the work…and of course being the one that satisfies their Financial Side of Book Keeping (“will this guy make sense to my Assets/Financial flow?”).

2 Likes

Exactly, and exactly why it should be reserved for those types of jobs. For most people, however, this is not a reality, so to hold them to such standards results in useless busy work,and it gives the individual hiring such employees little to no edge. It can actually hinder them in some cases.

1 Like

Please be careful chaps and chapesses, there have been certain forces who wanted to turn parts of the world into a sacrifice for “Moloch” and they thrive on prompting unwitting consent to their plans. They are no longer in power in any way, but caution is always good with stakes like these.

Me and lots of good folks on here and off have been doing our part in systematically taking down their power bases since last spring with considerable success, but they ARE still trying to acquire leverage and a part of that is to get people to feel exasperated enough to ask, even jokingly, for the kinds of outcomes they were pushing for last autumn.

This is obviously not a mod post just a “watching the weather” post and feel free to ignore it if you choose, UPG and all that, I mean I can’t disclaimer this any more but hope y’all know where i am coming from. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

If the new age thinks they are empaths they would be going bat shot crazy its not an easy thing

3 Likes

My Dude, take a seat and welcome to 2014…Where have you been? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Right

2 Likes

This has been around for ages it’s just getting more media coverage now. If there legit them let learn.

2 Likes

:hugging: Danke :purple_heart:

You know you’re an empath if you’re hyper sensitive. Now let me tell you some very vague statements that vibe with you so that you’ll agree with me. Now if I told you the exact opposite you’d still agree.

2 Likes

That is why i don’t get a job.
~People see that i didn’t finished stuying design,
and ignore the fact they were the people, who asked for a job in a store/ in logistics/ in cleaning some area -they even asked for sufficient german skills =the job was expected to be taken by migrants who maybe speek two sentences straight.

Even after i told them that i worked allready before, to help out a gardening/landscaping company, and that was heavy work.

You can tell people whatever you want. People are dumb.
~As i studied design, i met people who were of the same age, but were “higher qulified” because their parents send them to better schools. Those people had everything. A place financed by the parents, support by the state (the school wasn’T free) enough money to buy ungodly amounts of tobacco, to afford expensive hardware and the newest tablet-smartphone hybrid…and all that jazz. Those people lived under much better circumsstances,
those people had every damn place to grow and bloom, but they were as stupid as it could get.

Less talent than average, experiences not above using a stupid app to cut videos -and so on.

But there were also people, who didn’t had anything, but at least had their families supporting them,
but they were too buisy with complaining about everthing.

Fuck people. Fuck them all.

1 Like

Oh…well they still ask for it.
At least as i asked mc death, cancer king and subway

I remember, that i applyed for a job… it was something silly as repeairing controlers of consols,
at place that repairs all sorts of electronics.

They didn’t wanted me, even as i told them that i have brazed before.
But they were looking for people with “experience” (-_- ’ )

2 Likes

Which is another idiotic conundrum of the current job market. Everyone wants experience, but how do you get experience if nobody will hire you because you have no experience? Then they tell you you are a piece of shit because you are not working, lol.

My suggestion is to learn more about money magick and money theory. It is what has saved me from being homeless and hungry…again.

Just remember in the future, if you are successful, to give someone an opportunity. You need to complete the circuit, but when that is not an option you need to create a new one.

1 Like
  • In Buisness we have a Saying:
    Studied people CAN’T WORK!
    They know how to handle paper, and that kind of shit, but they simply can’t work.

While on the other Hand, those who got into Working straight ahead, can achieve anything a Studied person can aswell.
To go through secound grade of Expertiese, you do have to pay all your Study fee’s by yourself / Family Support, normally.
Then, there is a bunch of very wise people, who Grow their own knowledge by teaching others.

This breed, teaching to study more about teaching, is a very own sector, that increasingly people try to jump into.
Downside: Their Teachings are, on a huge scale, far away from true circumstances.
Many Companys, Workers, etc. Know that.
In many Jobs, you actually trick and fool yourself, when you try to aplicate, what is teached in the teaching rooms.

That’s basically, why i pulled that post “Liberation fail” off.

Then, there is the so called Demographic factor.
Basically tryin to teach the people, how they themselves are the problem.
Old People and children aren’t in the working class.
Students and Teachers Skip tons of Working years aswell.
However, our Society tries to get rid of the “Poor” People, while they are the main source of Market.
Actual Rich people are divided into 2 sections aswell.
There are one breed, which is Rich becouse of being Famous.
And a Secound breed, being Rich becouse of being Infamous.
(Unspeakables.)
The Infamous, are normally the ones who are most questionable in regards of world politics.
Becouse they are the ones, who run, push and enforce the Agenda,
Which is then played out on the Mundane People.

Now, a certain grade of Rich, isn’t exactly mirrored by Items, indeed.
Becouse it’s more the Power over People, and their decisions.

Certain Brands, Prada for example, are so heavily known throughout the Landscape, that they represent wealth without being questioned.
Now if you look at the Infamous level, there are some Brands even more expensive, higher Quality, but less known then Prada.
I learned that more then 10 years ago.
I also learned, that the Market’s movements are a constant game,
which see’s value in you in different ways.
Sometimes, it’s very valuable to risk alot and build something new.
Sometimes, it’s very hard, to build something new, and more valuable to flow with a existing system.
But in terms of successful Buisness models…
You normaly choose between:
BIG MASS - end costumer products.
and HIGH QUALITY - Professional usage products.
Sience, interestingly, aswell as Military are exceptions,
where huge amounts of WASTE, are generally considered a common side effect, and wanted.
Similar with VIP treatments for Leading class Hospitality:
Star grade food, comes by a HUGE waste,
normally accomodated by having a cheap food company joined with it,
covering the big expenses.

To really get a fully autonome System with your name on it,
you seperate 3 Sections:
Reseurch - Waste for quality
general sales - final products and selling Networks
Enviromental Protection, Childcare Foundation - to clean conscience

Besides that, they seperate their company into parts, giving different Legal Heads and Name Heads into it.
A Full Working Company like that, can loose huge parts of itself, and still recover itself into it’s former state, by adjusting to the market changes, new politics, etc.
:wink:

That’s how real Rich people run their companys.
Those, who can afford to change Public LAW according to their needs.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

I’m not sure i mind anymore

1 Like

Thank you, Lady Eva, for contributing in that regard.
Especially since the WW3 is considered to be a push on mass genocide,
to Reform currency and tighten the chains on the “sheeps”.

We Kind of have a lot of different war Scenes playing out allready.

The in old Agenda requested Punch down to half a Billion Humans in total,
isn’t really contributing the fact of 6-9 Billion Sacrifices going down to hit the numbers.

Plus, the Agenda had been used for political movements to conquer grounds a couple of times before.

Sincerely,

¥’B

2 Likes

Funny enough, one thing I agree with Catholicism on is that despair is a “sin” - in my case I define it as a weakening of the Godself within, a corruption of power into self-destructive energy, but I think for the mostly illiterate and psychologically unawares people who formed the majority of Catholics through recent history, calling it a sin was a good aversion therapy, the simple could stay with that and the more intelligent were left trying to figure out why, and finding their own answers. :thinking:

When I felt like wishing my life and even the world would just STOP, it was because I had the wrong software running in my mind, and when i fixed that, the colours came back and my desire to seize life and embrace everything flourished.

So, if something’s making you feel like that, maybe look at what’s out of focus for you, within your own worldview, because one small mis-aligned idea can play havoc with one’s entire peace of mind! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I’m kidding…mostly. I mean I never thought I get to the point where my art was so refined that I would start scoffing at people trying to be that thing

Well, my post was saying words have power, so much of the predictive programming in the media is designed to make people thirst for poison and despise what nourishes them, has been for a long time.

Tricking people into begging for their own destruction is just one of a handful of tricks designed to work against the ascent of man, whatever you may view that as.

2 Likes

2 Likes