Mike_Bee's Evocation Guide

oko thanks

right now i get in to trance by polling my vision back and looking up and closing my eyes then the dizzy,light-headedness and forehead pressure happens.

1 Like

Re reviewed, on it. I was thinking for outside work, due to wind, it might be helpful to grab three lanterns from Michaels and put the candles inside the lanterns. I like how the tea lights or the candles form the triangle.

2 Likes

Whatever works bud

2 Likes

Bump

6 Likes

I’m curious, When saying the conjuration, do you look at the seal and say it? Cause I haven’t been doing that.

1 Like

@Jetsetrose I point my wand or fingers directly at the seal and move it up and down with the inflection of the syllables of my conjuration. Like I’m literally speaking directly to the spirit.

Typically after two or three recitations the psychic pressure becomes very strong and then it abates as the spirit arrived. Then a strong presence can be felt.

5 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

Keep up the good work Mike with the constant flow of info and ideas, I am following very keenly to soon get similar results from my own efforts, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is an awesome guide Im looking forward to working through.

2 Likes

This is indeed a fantastic guide. I use this as a skeletal framework to build my evocation system on.

Mike’s system works and is simple and easy to follow.

3 Likes

Well the truth is that I am getting ready for an really big attempt to contact Prince Orobas, soon as I get back from my holiday in about an fortnights time, I have pictures, information and clear set instructions for my first evocation, :slight_smile:

Tommorw I will be buying the brandy and red wine with the candles to start with and then I will see what to do after that one

I cant wait to make communication with the top prince orobas, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

@Mike_Bee in his journal talks about how much Prince Orobas loves his tobacco. If possible I would offer a cigarette or two.

P.S. since you’re a few days away from the evocation, i would start with the preparatory immersion process.

4 Likes

Studying the process, even if I dont have the materials.

1 Like

Bump

3 Likes

Many new members. Bumping this awesome thread

4 Likes

Updated material to the original tutorial post from the author @Mike_Bee 2/8/22

It seems there is a great deal of confusion among newer students regarding the structure of an Evocation. How it’s supposed to flow. So if you’re at all not sure what you’re doing remember this. I’m going to break it down for you how I do it.

Enns chant and stare at the sigil until it opens.
When I can sense a spirit presence I proceed with my conjuration to bring the spirit fully into my temple and triangle of art.
Then the spirit arrives and I say: “welcome spirit X to my temple, thank you for coming.
Please be seated in the triangle and accept the candle and incense that I have provided as a gift in your honor” ( I usually have a candle, liquor, cigarette and incense ready to greet the spirit with. They really like being honored and given things)
“Do you know why I have called you Spirit X?”
(If you can hear the spirit it will tell you, yrs it knows or no it doesn’t. 70% of the time atleast the spirit knows why you called) ( if you can’t hear the spirit you can use a pendulum to divine the answer or better trust your intuition).
“Spirit X I seek your assistance on matter X. I charge you to manifest my will within four weeks time.” ( That’s just an example timeline. It’s good I find to give the spirit your timeline expectations but know it doesn’t always work out that way in practice.) ( Make crystal clear your wish in as short a way possible. Two to three sentences maximum, make it super clear your will and the task).
“Spirit X do you agree to assist me?”. (hear or intuit the spirits response, always trust your gut and intuition.
“If you manifest my desire spirit x, I will burn a candle for you and light sandlewood incense ( example), and a shot of liquor and public praise, are you agreeable?”. ( Again, hear, divine or intuit. The spirit may make a counter proposal and ask for something else. That happens)
“I now give you license to depart, return to your home or abode in a way that none are harmed and may peace remain between us, I bless you, go in peace”.
This is exactly the tone, tenor and verbage I use when interacting with a spirit during evocation.

Feel free to alter the template to suit your individual needs and practices and customs.

16 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like