Mike_Bee's Evocation Guide

Think of it like this @dagar. What if you were busy doing something important when I called you. Wouldn’t it be nice if I said sorry to disturb you but I have a favor to ask…

Just manners @dagar :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Very true Mike thank you again!

1 Like

Is there any pronunciation guide for that Demonic Invocation/spell?? I think i saw it in a thread… Maybe. Can you tell @anon25000386

1 Like

Pronounced just like it reads

1 Like

Hello. I want to boast that today I bought good cardboard and paints. Previously, I drew sigils on plain paper and they seemed not complete enough to me, now I intend to do it on thick durable cardboard, using waterproof black ink, acrylic paints and clear varnish. I’ll start as soon as possible in the coming days. However, I am a little unsure. Maybe you have a couple of tips?

1 Like

Here you go

5 Likes

Well, thanks, although I have studied your guides already inside and out.

1 Like

Is there something you want to know specifically

Nothing specific, but I constantly think that I am missing a lot of little things, that something is wrong. But still the question is, is there a special place where you keep the tools for creating sigils and the sigils themselves? And should I have something like that? I don’t even have an altar.

2 Likes

Use a book to keep them or a small tin or box face down

2 Likes

Okay, thanks, wish me luck.

1 Like

What’s the root of this Demonic conjuration? Are these Angel names?

I’ve never used Angel names before as I thought they’d be disrespectful to the spirit as it would constrain them.

Looking forward to learn. Thanks. :nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

That individual had left the forum sadly. You might be better off using the search function (magnifying glass in the top right) to look for an answer though! :+1:

1 Like

To answer your question, no, there are no angel names in the conjuration. EA Koetting received it from the demon Azazel, if I recall correctly.

5 Likes

Ok super, thank you!!

1 Like

Awesome! This seems straight forward.

2 Likes

I’m the author of this and Im back on the forum now. If anyone has questions about this material please feel free to pm

This is a new ebook I’ve written and gifted to balg. This has alot of my actual techniques of practice as well as stories of my interactions with Goetic spirits. I hope everyone enjoys it.

18 Likes

Are you suppose to have a black colored sigil?

1 Like

You can make a spirits seal with corresponding colors or not. I use this particular paper because it’s thick like a cardstock paper and it lasts a long time and us of good quality.

Here’s a guide I wrote on the subject of you’re interested.

4 Likes

When you chant the spirits name do you keep your mind clear or just think of the spirit?

this is how i do things now

eyes closed get in to TGS you feel “internal shift” dizzy,light-headed and pressure in your forehead then chant the spirits name till it shows up?

2 Likes