Might leave BALG and occultism RHP magick ✝

Mate, way to go! All those bells and smells to fill in the fruitless hours. I recommend that you become a Roman Catholic priest. I really do. Matter of fact, why not do it for me? If you can come to grips with a god who sent himself, to sacrifice himself to himself, in order to save humanity from himself - well all things should be possible! Just think, next to jesus, you could become an altar boys’ wet dream.

Al.

1 Like

This is 2 months old and he’s clearly gone. Why bother poking fun at him?

Because I couldn’t help myself. I hate little ambulatory turds like him - even though he’s gone.

Al.

1 Like

I have been raised in a Catholic conservationist school and Church. You don’t want to limit yourself to that.
Stop stereotyping the entities and work with everything you feel comfortable with…

2 Likes

Nu don’t you dare​:heart::heart:

1 Like

seeing as though we are in the last seven years if sept 23 2017 is anything to go by - you will find at some stage exorcism will not work anymore as they are ALLOWED to persecute humanity < — people don’t seem to understand this about the end days. I went through a stage of wanting to be an exorcist as it goes, but there are many other ways to fight. I had a dream some time ago ago within it I had a communication from the one that I believe is the spirit of the anti Christ, this was about 7 to 9 years ago I shit you not. At first I thought it was my cat telepathically communicating with me, but about 3/4 years after the dream/vision I got another download so to speak and this was the instructions in regards to what prophecy and what it must contain in order for there to be a realistic identification between ‘prophecy’ and dream. I say ‘prophecy’ but really im talking about the good side, Anyway I applied this format to the dream I had having so vividly remembered it and everything tallied ie there was concretisation to the anti Christ spirit. Spooky stuff. The communication in the dream were the words … ‘im here…’ in a very NON human voice. The dream was a stunner and was positioned in the middle East it really was like something straight our of the bible apart from the sheets of cannabis resin on like a towel rack. But heres the thing the cannabis is absolutely necessary as an identifier. I almost fell off my chair when I did a little research it took me seconds literally and boom there it was, the where and the probable who…! Back then I might suggest I got more weird stuff happen to me than at anytime in my life and over about 4 years. Yes indeed folks I truly believe that the one that will become the guy in the Revelation is already here and has been for near on 9 years. Soon I presume…! I will add that you should keep a close on Lebanon and Hezbollah. If your interested I will tell you how the story plays out.

I say no more.

J

Thanks to all who posted, I think this old topic wants a nice nap now. :+1: