Might leave BALG and occultism RHP magick ✝

Hi. What is the worst that could happen? I think it doesn’t matter if you jump around, who cares? I guess that is my problem. I take for granted the whole thing, and don’t feel posessive about the people. I’d care more what someone I lived with did, or someone I was deeply involved with. Other people or outsiders? What does it matter? I don’t think it makes much difference overall. In my view, you’re very likely doomed one way or another, with the end result being bad either way. I’m very pessimistic. I think you might enjoy the videos of a guy on Youtube called Huff Paranormal, I think I’ve seen him call on Michael a lot.

I’m pretty skeptical about the dichotomy people talk about, or that they are ever even communicating with Michael at all. I think I basically don’t believe in practically any of it, which is why I don’t seem to have any strong feelings what team one plays for, so long as they are not endangering themselves or others, most particularly me or people I’m interested in preserving.

So if you believe in all this stuff, if you believe it matters, then yeah, of course you should go for it. If you think there is a battle on for souls, and the good angels want souls and the bad demons want souls and so it matters who converts or who wins this soul or that soul or that one way leads to hell and another to heaven, you should absolutely try to get the best results you can think of in whatever safe ways you can figure.

There are extreme disbelievers, and then there are those who seem to actually sort of believe, which gives all this talk a little more weight. They might then say that this or that is dangerous, because they might really think so, whereas someone like myself may say “Eh, whatever, its all the same in lalaland”, because as a disbeliever, I really take it for granted and not seriously, so that ends up reflecting in the way I treat it. If I thought Demonism was really toxic, I would never support that people poison themselves with it. If I thought Angelism was somehow going to lead to bad for you, I’d also say something, just as a genuinely and naturally caring and empathetic person. I find it harmful in the sense that I believe its a lie, a waste of time, but not very important or dangerous or leading necessarily to harm or danger. I think in the end you’ll most likely end up in the same place you might have ended up as a demon interested person, having lived a life that is similarly full of ideas which might appear to me to be a worthless waste of time and life.

What is most interesting here is the great concern many people seem to have, and I really appreciate the care they are showing in speaking up and giving their opinions.

Sometimes I get a little jealous of people who believe in things I don’t believe in, because I want to relate, or feel maybe this stuff I can’t seem to bring myself to feel, so I kind of get attracted to places where beliefs are seemingly strong one way or another, even if its a very certain lack of belief, it can all be pretty envy inducing for someone who can’t relate to that or wants to know what that might be like.

Do I believe in a literal human in Romanesque armor with bird wings who fights monsters? Gosh, its so difficult for me to say yes. I in all honestly can say that I must genuinely feel that such imagery is not representing anything real or which ever actually happened as proposed. In other words, that there is no such Michael as people say or imagine. Maybe there is, maybe all that happened, but how many strange things would have to be true for that to be absolutely accurate? Especially knowing the history of the development of such imagery as well?

I think maybe it also helps to be youngish too maybe, which is a great thing. I love lively imagination, it would indeed be really cool if all sorts of cartoony things were true and real and we could be part of all that cartoon stuff in actuality. I look outside though, and the only thing I see with wings are birds, not monkey men with bird hands coming out if their backs in roman armor killing monkey men with goat and ram horns. I also don’t believe that Jesus is God or died for our sins. So basically I’m pretty screwed if all these things are both true and matter at all. Perhaps foolishly, I retain an arrogant denial and seem to not feel any fear concerning these things or my denial of such, and this may be due to being ultimately successfully duped by Satan, who might be responsible for making me feel that such things are pretty absurd seeming.

In the end, it may be me who is more doomed to a terrible end than you, and because of your switch, you might be carried off to heaven by the strong bird wings of the bird monkeys, whereas I am left down and out, since they don’t like or save people who think they are even less real than bullsh*t.

I do believe in angels though. Just not those kinds. I even believe they can appear as such, but that they do?

So if you’re a Christian and you know it, clap your hands! If you’re not, then you have no reason to pursue stuff you don’t believe in or want to practice. I’m not a believer, so I won’t clap my hands, unless I feel it necessary to avoid trouble.

I don’t believe in Edward Kelley or however its spelled and Dee’s Enochian language or any of that either. I think he was dealing with a charlatan who even did everything a charlatan tends to do, including stealing his wife for sex or something.

How much more real is going outside and breathing the air? I think that is pretty convincing, also when we hold our breath.

3 Likes

Hope you find what you’re looking for.

But just a heads up, if you’re going to be a Catholic exorcist, they’re going to expect you to act like a Catholic exorcist. You can’t go around telling church officials that Lucifer and Michael are buddies; that’s how you get denied a license to practice exorcism and maybe excommunication.

3 Likes

Cohzier is the one to call for that:

1 Like

Friendly heads up: there has been something nasty running around feloniously using Michael’s identity. If you dig through the BALG archives you will see what I mean.

Michael, as far as I am aware, holds no loyalty to Catholicism or Christianity. Michael pre-dates all of the planetary death cults. He is made of sterner and more ancient stuff.

Be vigilant in regards to who you are speaking to, because I am damn near 100% sure Michael’s awesomeness is not promoting Catholicism.

8 Likes

Yeah I heard that mentioned in this thread about an imposter Michael…however I don’t feel that’s the case I have used his sigil to make contact with him… I feel that he is on board with me taking this path… pretty sure the archangels are all for the Catholic Church because they are a major part of it’s lure rituals and faith…don’t think that they would tell me no in joining the church…

So what if anything might be the hold up for you? Why not do it ASAP? Any doubts or concerns?

1 Like

There is a Catholic parish church nearby me I went into it today and had a meet up with one of it’s officials and teachers I signed my info and did a registering form they gave me a brief run down on the rituals chants and prayers used for mass and during daily meditation prayer… I am attending mass on Sunday so I am basically involved now… I know ppl on here seem worried about this pathway those who follow the LHP and work with the demonic but I’ll just say that Lucifer wasnt right for me and the path of darkness was not my calling I do feel energy from the arch angels Michael…Gabriel and Metatron guiding and pulling me towards this pathway… I don’t think it’s a malicious entity fooling me in some way… I have been feeling cosmic angelic energy showering down into my crown chakra lately and light energy surrounding me…

1 Like

I don’t think its malicious either, and if you see your life, thoughts, and conditions clearly improving and you feel happy and satisfied, then it can be said to be obviously benefiting you and giving you a great sense of well-being and satisfaction.

2 Likes

Experiencing different things is good however being a “flavor of the week” about it isn’t. Only sticking with something for a week and moving on doesn’t let a person know or understand anything in that current, path or ideology at all.

3 Likes

I don’t work with Lucifer, so maybe I’m wrong, but the thing is, he’s not dark.
But the Catholic Church, that’s almost as dark as it gets … before Mohammedan Islam and Bilderburgs anyway.

So, if you want to work with only the yang side of things for a bit I get that, but, you clearly have no intention of not being LHP since you’re still acting as a sovereign being.
But if you want to get away from darkness I’m very confused at the direction you’re running in.

9 Likes

It’s just fickle AF, Maulbeere.
In the last month it’s been, “I fuck and suck Azazel twenty times a day,” to, “it’s all in your heads, there are no gods or God,” to, “joining the Catholic parish and Michael divinely guided me now Metatron,” and mention of hopping from one thing to another. That’s not being decisive, it’s called being LOST. Lost in self.
I don’t mean to criticize but I’m not going to ride this erratic mtrfkng rollercoaster with him from post to post where it’s disrespect towards the gods I love and I am loyal to, calling them whores, to everyone advising him only to have their WISDOM being consistently shot down and discounted. It’s disrespectful to the forum members who actually take their task to become living gods and assist others seriously.

9 Likes

@Lady_Eva he said he wanted to close his account.

2 Likes

Yep, he didn’t PM me though and may want to reply on here, dunno… @LucifugeAzazel contact me when you want this closed permanently.

4 Likes

So damn agree but when openly pointed out we are the ones who are “emo” or “need to chill”.

I get a feeling the Daemons are done and the Angels feel playing hard ball is the only option here.

4 Likes

Dam bro and you were pretty good at this.
I will be honest I was getting a little jealous the relationship you had with Lord Azazel, cause I got no friends and no demons around me either, and it’s lonely…

Any way if you go to Christianity you might lose most of your hard work you done in the occult, your chakras can get block…

Any way so I believe we are gods witch means we are free to chose any path we wana walk, even the one of slavery and worshiping the filthy “creator” good for nothing.

Take care broski! And thank you for all the information you shared on BALG I learned some stuff from you.
May your God watch over you :blush::metal:

2 Likes

We all know it, but not everyone wants to be the one to say it, which is why I set that hot potato down for everyone.
#nochill
#hotpotatohandler

3 Likes

It’s not so much about dark versus light. As a microscopic representation of the macrocosm, you have both. Both are needed, otherwise you wouldn’t be what you are.

And it’s not so much about RHP vs LHP either, which is just a choice how you want to express your divinity - becoming one with the Source, or being your own divinity.

It’s about being firmly rooted in the ground, in your reality, in your own power and belief in yourself. It is about knowing when you are going through extremes and acting on whim, and when you are properly progressing.

My advice to you would be to work specifically on yourself - stop looking for the dark, for the light, and instead focus on building your character and inner strength. Without it, both dark and light are useless. With it, both are sources of extra power.

Continuously transitioning from one to the other is normal when you are trying to find out more and what clicks with you, but keep in mind that at one point you will need to steel yourself, and know that you do not need to make a choice between them - you can have it all - but do have to make a very important choice to dedicate yourself or not to your own evolution, without anyone’s external structures, beliefs or influence.

Good luck.

6 Likes

I have always felt as you do! Even as I put myself againsf God and towards what I have always believed to be evil, I still hold a little light, a spark, that I know will one day lead me back to the Church.

I was raised in a Catholic school for 15 years, and my mother is a totally different Christian group, so I’ve been at least around the influence of certain RHP and I’m a reiki master and have practiced kundalini yoga for several years. Despite all of that I embraced the dark side of me as well. My opinion and maybe advice for you is, Instead of just jumping left or right, maybe try being in the middle for the moment, find your center. I am not following the right or left, the white or the black, only… im not in the grey but rather i am both. It’s more like whatever the situation calls for. I think it’s best to take a moment to reflect, like the Tarot card Hermit… in that moment of reflection where you can ground yourself, you’d find clarity. After reflecting and whatever the message for you maybe, then that is your path… that is your truth.

@Lady_Eva maybe its time to close this.

2 Likes