Middle Pillar Variations

In the edition of The Middle Pillar that I have (Orange cover), there is again a Celtic, a gnostic, an egyptian, and a shamanic version of the Middle Pillar.
John Greer has a book called The Celtic Golden Dawn, so he repped the Celts there.
Point is, as long as a table of correspondences can support it, you can design pretty much any qabalah system, but then we are kinda missing the point.
I would say the versions found in the Middle Pillar and the Qlippothic version are strong. I tried the Qlippothic version and could feel the energies. Id also tried all but the Egyptian version and found them to be nearly as good as the Judaic version, which is the best imo. Reason why the Qlippothic version was so strong. Think about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The original middle pillar has 0 mention of the soul star or the 3 veils, however they are the veils of AIN, AIN SOPH, AIN SOPH AUR. These veils have their qliphothic name counterparts to vibrate their cthonian spiritual energy to disconnect from the created and instead connect to what I call the “ancestral void”. If you re-read my post you’ll see I’ve named them accordingly as Chasek(ain sof aur) Bohu(ain sof) Tohu(ain). I assume you don’t know what the names in brackets are. Those are the opposing spheres on the qliphoth that chakrally correspond to that of the Sefirot. I will say it again, the original middle pillar does not connect to the veils of the void as it ends at the Crown, however my qliphothic version does. This will multiply your power.

1 Like

I just looked back at post earlier I see you put the veils as the soul star, would you happen to know of a tree of life correspondence for the soul star, because like you said it does end at the crown, which in my opinion is strange because I’ve always experienced the soul star as white even though kether is white also

1 Like

So a person that’s never worked with qlipoth before, do you think practicing this middle pillar would be a destructive process like most people claim about the qlipothic tree?

1 Like

I would say its not concentrating on the spheres for spiritual alchemy, except one or two maybe, so it won’t be completely destructive. Lilith can help with the chaotic turbulence.

A destruction of your illusions, yes. Not harmful to you at all if you believe in a true self, you’ll be powerful.

And as I was saying, there are the veils of Ain, Ain Soph, Ain Soph Aur, which are shown here.

The qliphothic forms of which are Tohu, Bohu and Chasek.

1 Like

So when doing the middle pillar in the qlipothic variation, do you visualize the spheres in the body or below the ground?

1 Like

Id think in the body, but this MP variations is new to me. Ive tried it and it does work.

In the body, but the energy comes from the ground. You have to just visualize your shadow beneath the ground.

1 Like

Do you start from the top like the tree of life middle pillar or do you start from the bottom and go up?

1 Like

Seems the energy and shadow come from below, but the points you are empowering are in the body.

Precisely.

1 Like

Hello again,

Is the sacral chakra phrase, “Theli-Elyon” connected to the Elohim? I recall the name Elyon from the Old Testament godnames

Theli Elyon means Great Dragon-Serpent Most High. Theli is a great cosmic dragon and aspect of Satan and the Leviathan. Theli Elyon is used as the sacral infernal godname. You could see it as an inverse of the name of “god” that activates the serpent energy.

But what if Elyon wasn’t the true god, because from my experiences wjth Yahweh, he was the Sumerian Enlil which isn’t God, when you say God are you talking about the Judeo Christian God?

Star Chakra Middle Pillar Rite

SOUL STAR CHAKRA- SUNYATA
COLOR- WHITE

NORTH STAR CHAKRA (PINEAL GLAND)- POLARIS
COLOR- BLUE OR INDIGO

SUN STAR CHAKRA (SOLAR PLEXUS) - SOL
COLOR- YELLOW

EARTH STAR CHAKRA- TERRA
COLOR- RUBY RED

So I channeled this ritual based on the prime colors, I noticed that using this formula would also a create mixture of the other colors between them like orange(sacral) green(Heart), violet(Crown), light blue/turqoise(Throat) for the chakras that don’t have star correspondences and aren’t prime colors, Let me know if anyone on here tries it, your feedback would be appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I said inverse of the name and Elyon is a descriptor not a name. “Theli Elyon” has nothing to do with “El Elyon”.