Methods of of opening Sahasrara Chakra?

Hi BALG! I know this is kinda lame to ask but anyways, Im looking for new ways of working my Sahasrara out, dunno, I like exotic stuff. Any ideas?

Im currently about to do a Jupiter energy working on it, as to bring about its positive influences to it, and whenever I feel like getting too “jupiterian” Im going to balance it with Saturn. Well, let’s see what happens…

[quote=“Diazin, post:1, topic:2993”]Hi BALG! I know this is kinda lame to ask but anyways, Im looking for new ways of working my Sahasrara out, dunno, I like exotic stuff. Any ideas?

Im currently about to do a Jupiter energy working on it, as to bring about its positive influences to it, and whenever I feel like getting too “jupiterian” Im going to balance it with Saturn. Well, let’s see what happens…[/quote]

Diazin,

The Sahasrara (Crown) Chakra can be opened larger many different ways. If you are looking for a faster way to do this I would suggest taking some Reiki workshops. The Reiki attunements will open your chakras to a degree depending on which type of Reiki class you take and at that point it will be up to you to maintain or increase the chakra development with regular practice.

I personally went through Reiki Tummo. At level two I gained the ability to feel energy within myself and in objects. At level three it increased by quite a bit.

There are other ways to open chakras but this is just worked for me.

Im initiated in Reiki, Usui Tradition, but I dont feel its my cup of tea. But thanks for your advice :slight_smile: