Methods of building energy before a ritual

There’s many methods of building up energy before a ritual, what method works best for you? Thanks.

2 Likes

I read about the entity I intend on studying others experiences to get hyped. Then I surround myself with crystals and ground myself with meditation. When I feel calm enough I start.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Middle pillar, Qabbalistic body balancing, invoking hexagram and pentagram.
If I don’t use any of these, I just use meditation, invocations/conjurations. If I need mars energy as an example, I will let my emotions become mars like and direct that energy, then dismiss that emotion.

3 Likes

Qi Qoung Can I leave a link to Mantak Chia? if not check him out on Utube and Ronnie Yee

1 Like

Plug into and vamp source energy

Just make sure you’re well grounded - it’s extremely potent

1 Like

I try to feel the energy around me change as I meditate. I get chills after a while and I can literally feel the energy building.

1 Like

Yes please do.

Sex/Masturbation

2 Likes

Got that covered :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Music that is specifically tailored to the ritual, preferably without lyrics/vocals.

Example: soft “new agey” music for a healing or aggressive music for a banishing.

1 Like

Morning Exercise for Activating your Tendon by Mantak Chia ( Part 1/4 ) - YouTube This is just a sample video, please check out the channel and find the ones that work for you. I have done a lot of tai chi, specifically Qi Qoung and found it pretty effective.
Qi Breathers - Kidney Qi Boost - YouTube
Tantra & Sexual Kung Fu Essentials - YouTube
Application of Lazy About Tying Coat - YouTube Just an example on his channels there could be Qi qoung methods

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check them out.

Primordial Morning Chi Gong By Mantak Chia - YouTube Found one , that I was thinking of on Mantak Chia

1 Like

I like to start by using breathing techniques… first you inhale and exhale normally. Once you are in a deeper state begin breathing through all of the pores on your body. When you inhale imagine energy entering you and glowing into every cell of your body. When you exhale think of nothing. Keep absorbing energy and you will feel the pressure build up. This can take practice or you may get it quickly. Very powerful if you do this during your meditation for a few days before a ritual without using that energy on any spells until the one youre getting ready for.

2 Likes