Metaphysical discoveries

Hello I am a reiki practitioner with seven years of experience and started to study the effects of energy and and the different ways to change it by will alone. I figued out how to manipulate energy into different forms roughly about two years ago while working at Wal-mart. Last year I began to study energy based alchemy through mostly my experiences and just guess work and fiddling around with psychic abilities instead of proper rituals and out loud communication with spirits and entities. All of my resource has this strange language that I don’t really understand but have a vague idea of what it means.

1 Like

That would be a what it looks like.

1 Like

How do you manipulate energy? Techniques, tip and tricks

2 Likes

A good way to start is to be in a cold room and rub your hand together and separate them after about 5-10 seconds that will help get an understanding of controlling the life force with in you. As for the rest focus on the spacisific energy that you want like time, fire, darkness, light, and e.c.t. the list goes on really. As for being able to control your energy filed and on command I would recommend playing with it and expanding your energy as far as you can on a fairly regular bases and be careful you will be hungry after while and doing to much can make you pass out.

1 Like

I have a post about making energy balls which is similar to what @Sound just answered you with. You can check it out if you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like your explanation better its far more in-depth. ^^

1 Like

I know this language. Its based on ancient creator conscious chaos deities. Very old, very powerful language. Try to interpret it through feeling first, then from there it should translate into words.

Thank you!! I have been trying to find out what it is for the past year. I know that most of my research notes have been basically about the dimensional destabilization but not the full details… Altho that does explain how I accidentally envoked Yog sothoth and maybe Lavithan. ^·^;

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! ^^