Message to Koetting

I had my evidences that its possible and I have researched/debated from authors and friends I trust.I am gonna say yes on that.

I mean I cannot see why since some drugs do this too.Again,hypotetically,it should.Research hermetic memory techniques.

I am not gonna say this one last time.Magick wont get you zero to hero in one moment.

1 Like

Good stuff!

Now, what i want is to be a tech entrepreneur. Not like a tech entrepreneur that hire people to do the but can’t do it. More like a tech entrepreneur that can do the job and hire others to help along the way.

I went to school for computer science but ended up dropping out because after the first semester i couldn’t understand a thing, so i ended up dropping out before i failed since that was going to happen anyway.

I know some basic coding knowledge. I understand the fundamentals, i know the principles and their functions down to the letter but when it comes to applying them together, that’s where i hit a road block.

It’s like learning the alphabet of a language, the grammar, verbs and everything but still can’t put together a sentence and it’s frustrating.

@anon84423462 I am not seeking to go from zero to hero in a moment, although i would love to be one of the world’s best programmer, but not overnight since this is something i am passionate about, i don’t mind putting in the time to learn.

@DarkestKnight that’s what i am looking for. Something that help me process and assimilate the information easier, also with a little bit of drive/motivation.

So, with that being said… what would you guys recommend? It seems like you know your stuff.

1 Like

The person you are replying to has been banned from the forum. He cannot reply to you.