Message Received in Trance

Okay so a few days ago I was talking to a Fallen Angel in a trance (I know @Lady_Eva says to work through the Core Shamanism course first, but this was before she sent me that, and I was messing around a bit) or at least I hope I was and not imagining everything. Anyways one of the things I asked him was to show me which of the Fallen under his command I should work with in order to further my practice. I was pointed towards a certain section of a certain page in a certain grimoire, and I’ve now checked the grimoire to find the Fallen Angel’s name. Does anyone have any comments? Any things I should know? or should I just proceed to evoke the entity (I hope) I was directed towards. I really hope I didn’t imagine everything.

PS If you need any more details to answer the questions please comment.

7 Likes

Proceed with that, it seems like you were pointed towards something your conscious mind couldn’t have known.

Having faith in yourself, your perceptions and experiences, is the intiiatory leap you must take with magick overt and over again, you;re going to need it to succeed with core shamanism, and you’re going to need it here, so you may as well just roll your sleeves up and get used to it! :wink:

EVERYONE has moments of doubt, I do even 25+ years in, not about magick per se any more, but about specific things, especially the more crazily extreme, intense, and wide-ranging my work gets, but if you stay with it and keep the faith, keep that child-like mindset that you had when you were playing make-believe as a kid, then you’ll see the proof literally come into material manifestation on the Earth, in the form of results and amazing benefits from doing magick. :thumbsup:

7 Likes

That’s just what I needed to hear. I’ve been doing a bit of communication and divination work, and all the while their’s been a certain amount of doubt always lingering saying I am imagining everything.

Yes, it’s frustrating sometime, but I will stick with it. I’ve seen too much already to give up. Hopefully, the results will come with time (some of them already have, but I want MORE). Thank you

3 Likes

What I have learned in my short travels on this path is to always believe what you are getting is really being given to you or you are really doing it etc. I have the same issue and always check and honestly, just about every time I did hear right, or that gut feeling I had suddenly had WAS led by an entity guiding me. Don’t doubt yourself. If you did by chance pick the wrong name out this book and you call him, what is the problem with it? Ask the entity if he was the one that you were supposed to call. If not ask him if he KNOWS who you were supposed to call, You picked that particular name for a reason. You see? Nothing happens by chance. Go with it and see what you learn! Throw away the self doubt. Nothing beats a failure but a try and a closed mouth doesn’t get fed.

3 Likes