Message from FurFur

so i normally dont do this cause he never speaks to me to do this but he wanted to say something to every one its bad but not bad i guess soooooo yeah ok…

“i am no ones pet…those of you who wish to command me with your triangles and circles will figure out sooner then later im not so easily controlled that way, things you ask for will be deter away from you. your life will be in shambles and you will be adrift in the abyss…i will not tolerate such impudence or your arrogance. i only accept those who wish to bring their problems to me who come with humble trusting hearts who are sensery about how they feel and what they need, i will choose those i deem worthy to help and make swift with the contract.
respect is important trust is very important if you do not have that do not think to ask me anything
i can bring love to you and teach you guide you through many things but i will not be demand or summit to those who arent worthy of my time.
im no lier but i will deceive those i see fit to deceive.
bare your truest selves to me, show your dedication and determination, respect honor. without your fancy tools of control and i may see you as capable.
to those who have my loyalty, the one who has my kardiá lay your problems of love beneath your feet have no worries sadness or doubts all will be as need be in time.”

“____” im not even sure anymore…

8 Likes

Nice of him to bother to let people know, really. :smile:

You’d think it’s would be obvious, but people still listen to the old JCI influences, often at the same time as hating JCI. I find it strange, but there you are.

6 Likes

im still kinda lost for words at this point ive made this mistake when i met him but he said i looked like a lost child that was the only reason he did hat asked him and you know it turned into more he told me he hated that i used it on him and it hurt him so i stopped
it would make my life easier if ppl didnt cause he does get mad about it this is just the first time he has said something to me about it

2 Likes

So is it the key of Solomon style of forcing the spirit or any form of evoking??

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad, it should be common sense already. That applies to all demons, not just Furfur. They will overlook your binding and commanding tone few times and then they will start ignoring you. No one likes to be bossed around. In our times, we have the knowledge that we can work with demons without binding them.

2 Likes

I don’t think that is true. There are plenty of modern magicians that work within the grimoire traditions like that of the Lesser Key of Solomon who do not have any such problem. When the magician calls, the spirit shows up, regardless of how that call is made. As long as the call is made with some form of Divine authority, the spirit will respond.

5 Likes

I have also seen plenty magicians who used these methods to work with demons and eventually they stopped getting a response. And they turned completely to angels because they thought the demons aren’t powerful so that’s why they don’t respond :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Very interesting. I’ve never heard of that. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve seen an example here in BALG also, but I wouldn’t like to name the person for obvious reasons! :grin:

1 Like

But why? It seems rude to call and demand these beings. Would the results be less if using the Solomon tradition or a similar way rather than calling via other ways that are more up to date and more from LHP perspective?

3 Likes

It makes me wonder if it might not be down to the individual rather than the method, because EA has called and bound demons in the traditional manner before, but they don’t seem to hold it against him. He completed the Abremelin Operation, at the end of which you must call upon the legions of Hell and bind them to your service.

@Xicaboddon I never said anything about quality of results, but from what I’ve read, those modern magicians who practice the grimoire tradition seem to get just as good of a result as people here do using more modern methods. I do think that expectations play a big role though. An example is the Christian magician Rufus Opus. He evoked Bune the traditional way to bring money, and had his house burned down because the insurance was the easiest route to the amount of money he wanted. He, of course, blamed the demon for tricking him, as he expected it to do, but eventually he realized the mistake was his, in the way he phrased his request. He did the ritual over again but altered his phrasing and had a more benevolent result. He now works regularly with Bune.

5 Likes

i think this was takin out of contex and ill explain so a debate wont break out he is basiclly saying it you call him dont disrespected him i have bound him a few times and he is still by my side to this day and…well forever really…he doesnt like the blant disrespect he gets from ppl who do call and bind him he as he said he isnt a pet meaning he doesnt do tricks as in dont forceable cammand a job be done in a negitive way you kno what i mean?

3 Likes

Oh, yes, respect is paramount, whether you are binding or not. Don’t play ego games, as it is not the ego that a spirit obeys, but the Divine within. Try to command through the human ego and it will not end very well for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sorry for not making this clear he as…speaking to faast and ith words i dont understand what is a karmria karida or w.e he said cause im lost o that

2 Likes

What does JCI stand for? Judeo-Chritian something-or-other?

1 Like

Judeo-Christian-Islam
also known as the big three abrahamic monotheist faiths

3 Likes

Sorry @DarkestKnight I did not mean to put words in your mouth I have an issue with thinking one or more things and they end up wrong when said or written. I was thinking that if you force a demon then it would give a diluted result. I think I should have had a few quotes that brought my question up and made a separate reply rather than to you in particular.

3 Likes

No worries. I didn’t think you did :slight_smile:

Some do get diluted results from the traditional approach and some don’t, which is why I think it must depend, at least in part, on the individual and not necessarily just the method.

4 Likes

This brings a new dimension to this topic, as well to how magical paths, systems, etc how they fit together in my eyes. aka “there is more than one way to skin a cat”. Herm more to think about and research. :thinking:

4 Likes