Message from Azazel to all of you

Very nice that there more people questioning their path and now read this. It gives us a powerful statement to go on.

1 Like

Thanks for that Alpha C , am working through the Lucifer chronicles and am upset with myself for being unable to view the gnosis energy created during ritual, this has put a pip in my step to do another working be for my shift today. Thanks to you and Azazel. Rep rep the left hand path

3 Likes

I was literally just talking about snakes and noticed have have been hissing my Ssss when I speak… Ty Azazel. More knowledge! More black flame! Serpents blood! Iam a god who can change this video game into what I want and where I want to be.

2 Likes

Azazel appeared to me once as a snake in a dream but I didn’t know it was him at the time. He bit me on the cheek and I threw him across the room and stabbed him from a hot poker from the fire place. Then I woke up with a painful swollen cheek like he had poisoned me.

I’M SORRY!!! :bowing_woman:t3: I didn’t know it was you sir

3 Likes

That’s cute aww😂 I did something similar with the triple goddess! Except I wasn’t as fierce haha I just started cussing them out and throwing things at them. I didn’t even know anything about them at that time! I just knew there were 3 witch ladies at my window.

2 Likes

He was testing me to see how strong I was. If I could defend myself. He just stared at me like why are you apologizing LOL you were just defending yourself. It happens a lot because I appear really cute and innocent but I have a real fierce warrior side to me. Also I was holding my son in the dream so my mother instinct was probably a part of it.

3 Likes

We are all getting closer. Don’t give up because you may only have a few steps more

2 Likes

I remember a being from Cthulu myth / Necronomicon aproached me around that time,
i felt it referenced to a sigil ring of a deity out of that realm, when i had the vision.
That happened during night in between of sleep states aswell.
It seemed to be an aproach inside the crossroads, which carried over to awake a little bit aswell.
I had made a very clear decision not to accept that approach directly but rather building it an own astral place, so there it may contribute to me what’s importend for me to channel forth or work upon.

Thank you for your assistance, i appriciate the help you aided me with that work!

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Bumping Azazel’s Message :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Funny I saw this when I needed to. :metal:

2 Likes

Much needed and definitely going to snap myself out of this weakness I have entertained

Hail Azazel

3 Likes

I was wondering can you tell me how Gnosis energy is created as I want to learn how to do this. Thnx.

Thank you Azazel.

His name seems to be poping up repeatedly for me tonight. Guess i have to look into working with him and reading up about Azazel. I was wondering when the time would come :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

He’s very popular as of late. I get the feeling that he is always on the lookout for new people.

1 Like

@AlphaC Beautiful.thank you!

Funny, this was the first thread to show up on the forums when I logged in.
I guess I know who I’m going to begin researching tonight.

Ave!

I feel like any message from an entity saying “youre a god this youre a god that” is most likely tainted by personal view lol. I’m pretty sure if the “become a living god” mentality wasn’t followed the messages would be different.

5 Likes

This.

6 Likes

This originally was about development in the areas of evocation, divination, and soul travel. What EA calls the three godlike powers of omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence. Somewhere along the line things have taken a weird turn into chosen one syndrome. And now I see the “chosen one” term getting the official stamp of approval. It has gone from being a solid program of development into being something weird and cringey, at least to my eyes.

4 Likes