Message from Azazel to all of you

“You’re a god, in the making”
“don’t drop it, keep seeking knowledge be fruitful
bite from the forbidden fruit, take my serpent blood”

91 Likes

Thats really crazy you choose to post this right now. Specifically this with those words. Damn I love Azazel.

16 Likes

Maybe tonight is the time to say hello to Azazel … Lucifer has been nothing but wonderful, and Freya is just a rockin lady…

9 Likes

I love Freya so much she’s wonderful :heart:

6 Likes

She is and always have been a huge crush for me, I love her truly… :blush:

3 Likes

Hehehe
Thanks Azazel. I needed the encouragement. :hugs:

5 Likes

Thats Amazing actually I abandoned magical workings about 1.5 weeks ago due to what seemed as lack of results, but literally few minutes ago I felt urge to come to BALG once again for the final read and I’ve seen this. Guess I have to keep practising then.

14 Likes

Yes, you do.
Like Azazel said don’t drop it.

3 Likes

Can you elaborate what he means by serpent blood?

2 Likes

Needed, hail Azazel.

4 Likes

For me personally, Azazel has appeared several times as a serpent so there’s that part. And he’s allowed me to drink his blood (while soul traveling). So therefore his serpent blood.

6 Likes

Great, thanks! :+1:

4 Likes

Well talk about timing. Last night while asleep/not quite I was dreaming of this winding flowing thing like a river that turned into snakes

6 Likes

The poison of god.
The nectar of the fruit.
The tree that bears forbidden knowledge
Freedom
Creation and Destruction
We can destroy what he cannot.

11 Likes

I just woke from a dream where a man was guarded by Cthulhu like creatures. I defeated them and the man said that I earned this power which befalls me.

Huh…

4 Likes

I’ve actually had that exact dream before…huh

2 Likes

Well
this message was for everyone on the forum this was very well timed by Azazel :wink:

3 Likes

Now that’s weird… huh

1 Like

He’s genius. Pure genius.

2 Likes

I’m in a moment my life is changing. I think because of certain workings. In the end it will be positive but I had a lot of setbacks to. Some are really hard to get over.

This message just pulls you back and gives you hope. Thanks Azazel.

2 Likes