Merry Christmas and 3 free Christmas Stockings

Ha! I’m dyslexic myself and I find that funny.

3 Likes

I am too

2 Likes

^ Prime example of dyslexic me!! Ha haha! ! That’s why I always get weird ass Christmas gifts!! :joy:

3 Likes

OK guys here is what your stocking will look like and what will come in it. 1) candle anointed with one of my annoinoting oils. Depending on what you choose. And charged.
2) a stone similar to the ones pictured on the the tray and whatever magickal energy you choose. Will be embedded in the stone.
3) a silver bell, like the one on the stocking, enchanted with the spirit of Christmas (the fun, the festivities, and the belief in magic)
So you can “ring” in the spirit of Christmas.
4) a lucky wheat penny infused to bring you good luck in the coming new year.
5) what’s Christmas with out a few kisses
6) water about the size of the amber bottle on the tray. With either the spirit of war/or strength from a very powerful thuderstorm or peaceful water from my local lake. Which ever you choose will be enchanted for its purpose.
7) I have a peppermint fetish so yea!
8) the stocking :slight_smile:
9) a Christmas Card
Unfortunately the wine and glass I cannot send. :joy:

3 Likes

@TheStorm and @Halastjarna, don’t forget to let me know how you want your stuff charged and pm me a place to send them too.
The sooner I know how you want them the sooner I can get to work on them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My dear lady, i think i will pass on my stocking to the next person. I dont really know what my living situation will be like in the coming month, and i would hate for it to get lost. I love you dearly and i deeply appreciate the thought :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

@anon20147451 you were next in line @Halastjarna, cannot recieve one at this time…if you want one let me know via pm…an addreas to send it to and how you want it charged. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Halastjarna, I love you too :kissing_closed_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

Nooo. :frowning:

Alright! I’m excited, this will be the first time in my life that I receive a Christmas stocking, American style. :grin:

2 Likes