Merry Christmas and 3 free Christmas Stockings

So I’m in the Christmas spirit. I do love Christmas, in the idea of giving and sharing. To be able to believe in magic, in Santa and the fun festivities.
To sing cheesy Christmas songs and decorate the tree. Bake all kinds of goodies and have the house smelling like it’s made of gingerbread!

Therefore,
I will send 3 free Christmas stockings full of magickal goodies with my personal touch added to the first 3 magicians that can like this post and respond with a funny quote from Santa.
Like this:

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

10 Likes

“Why me? Go to Satan instead”.

2 Likes

That’s one!

And I think the spelling is like a play on things santa…Satan :thinking:

3 Likes

I love how he’s winking like “yeah I’m definitely sending you to hell if thats your Christmas wish” xD

1 Like

That’s 2!!

Only 1 left!

1 Like

@Halastjarna I totally see that now that you said it haha!! :smiling_imp::joy:

2 Likes

“Its fine if you dont believe in santa, krampus will teach you a lesson just as well this time of year.”

2 Likes

Hahaha!!! OMG! I forgot about krampus!!

And that makes 3!!!

All the stockings are claimed!

2 Likes

For shame!! :laughing: how you gonna forget krampus

1 Like

@TheStorm, @Halastjarna, and @Dinmiatus, sometimes between now and the 15th of December private message me an address to send your stcoking to…and what type of charging do you want? Money, love, destrunction, healing. …

Just think on it and let me know before the 15th so hopefully they will arrive by Christmas or atleast during the holidays. :santa::christmas_tree::snowman:

4 Likes

@Dinmiatus, :joy::joy::joy:

I should be ashamed of myself for forgetting!!

I still haven’t see that movie either! Guess I know what I’m doing for Christmas! Baking sigil cookies and watching krumpus! !

2 Likes

Nooooooooooooo… I’m too late. :sob:

Well, here is my little something anyway.

6 Likes

I love that one! I use it alot…I love how they have matching flower bows!!

2 Likes

Late once again…:weary:

2 Likes

Awwww :joy: demon puppy

2 Likes

I don’t have a joke, but an experience. I once talked to this little girl who said mom kissed Santa. Natrully I said “aww, that’s cute” she said NO. Daddy was in the kitchen.

You can imagined my face…:flushed:

3 Likes

Or maybe she told me a joke and I completely fell for it…:thinking:

Might actually be…:joy:

2 Likes

Dear Santa, can I just have all of the phone numbers on your naughty list for Christmas

4 Likes

Alright, this is a rough one, but I just couldn’t help myself when I saw it:

5 Likes

@Woodsman81, that would be me…WHy I ended up with a demon puppy!

3 Likes