Merging with Spirits

I caught myself thinking about how certain members have merged with or married Gods/goddesses. I then thought of Ptah. The creator of worlds. How would merging with Ptah and coming back with that power be done?

1 Like

Yeah if he’s your divine counterpart. I’m his I know that much. This is where certain things come into play.

1 Like

Not so much talking about marrying a spirit, but merging with and being imbued with their power.

And that’s exactly what Im talking about. You could marry anyone. But merging with just whatever is there will cause you to malfunction unless you’re their human counterpart.

1 Like

Yes and no? I’ve heard of people merging with beings who they aren’t the counterpart to and being fine

2 Likes

Either that or it didn’t work. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

1 Like

It is best to merge with your actual counterpart.

1 Like

How is this found, do they necessarily come to you or pop up in a meditation session?

1 Like

Few ways to find who it is. Connor made a meditation I posted in the godform appearance thread

But if your energy resonates similarly to theirs you should be okay. But, as always, ask you guides

2 Likes

They appear to you or you can find them. It depends. But keep in mind, not everything that appears, is your godform. I can also channel that information for you, free of charge.

2 Likes

@Raven_Maleficus, I would appreciate that and am open to it, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a way to determine your God form vs something that just pops up?

1 Like

Mhm. I’ll do it later tonight.

1 Like

You’ll know. There’s an “energetic click” so to speak.

2 Likes

Hmm, ok. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m also willing to channel yours as well.

1 Like

Another note, godforms can also change.

1 Like

If you are willing that would be awesome.

1 Like

I’ll pm the two of you separately.

1 Like

Much appreciated, thanks.

1 Like