Merging With Kali

That’s so helpful. Thank you. I figured it was her warrior spirit causing the chaos. Funny thing is that yesterday before I got started a heart chakra healing session popped up on my suggestions on YouTube. Seems to have popped up for a reason.

1 Like

Well don’t spend too much time on it if you aren’t benefiting from it.

Sounds like you are taking on the Kali concious. You are going to be the one to dictate whether you take a part of her energy and adapt it or take the full personification and work with it that way. I dunno know what the above poster was saying, about if it was merge it would only happen one time, just like other occult practices there is a level of conditioning. Itd be like saying "oh to get pregnant we only have to have sex once… "It is possible yes, but who likes merging only once?

I’ve had experiences with Lucifer where I would become him and he would become me. Like freaky Friday, I would take a part of him and then work with the energy and then when I’m used to it take some more.

I second this.

This is also true for me, but you can also define the archetype as the NEW Kali.
The god you see is an archetype. You use their energy as a blueprint and build off of it.

I have invoked Belial and Lucifer a lot, so I take aspects of each of them but do not let their other incantations affect me too much. That’s self individuation.

Define who and what Kali is for you and run with it. Use it to bring our your strengths and cover your weaknesses.

2 Likes

Thanks for this. Makes sense.

2 Likes

@Titan.M

I couldn’t agree more beautifully said!

2 Likes

Can u pls guide me with the evocation or provide inputs which can help

1 Like

Yes you can message me. I don’t mind helping. Main thing I’ve learned recently is observe, not force.

1 Like