Merging journal

Listening to some hard bass while evoking is fucking intense. heavy bass+chaos essence=bliss

3 Likes

I could use some lamb of god about now…

1 Like

Okay update my face feels like its trying to elongate

He keeps speaking and typing through me…

His energy is also leaking into my head through my third eye… I feel head high… So much pressure on my forehead…

I wish to open the child’s senses since he himself has blocked the world around him

3 Likes

I’m talking about their masks. Either way, message came across clear.

2 Likes

Everyone thinks of destruction as evil.

But my time spent with my godform has taught me that destruction is good. Destruction of personal limitations and insecurities. Destruction of hubris and idiocy.

This is something I have learned in less than 24 hours… He hasn’t seemed eager to devour all… Just the limitations of this world and all other worlds. He wishes to watch us progress, not regress, which is funny considering who he is.

3 Likes

YES! you’re on the path of a destroyer. You’re getting the point.

3 Likes

I’m glad his messages aren’t lost on me

3 Likes

I can’t tell anymore… If its his voice or mine in my head… The only reminder of him is this immense pressure in my fucking head…

3 Likes

Y’all the same thing now

1 Like

I continue to converse with myself in my mind… Maddening as I don’t know what’s going on. I didn’t know what to expect going into this… Hell I’m not even sure I know what I expected to happen…

The only difference I feel is in my head. The pressure. Passed that I feel like me. No different.

I can’t help but be human and be frustrated as I feel I’ve failed again. But nonetheless I continue.

2 Likes

Gods have feelings too

1 Like

“The death march cannot be stopped”

This echoed through my mind. No matter what I feel, this wheel will not stop. I’ve begun a process that will change me fundamentally.

And that is something I often forget, so thank you brother.

2 Likes

Never not evolve.

2 Likes

Your vibration is rising to meet his. While this happens it will seep into you and your daily life, a lot like when you work with a current. It changes you and your perceptions.
I’ll post something in a bit

3 Likes

THIS. IS. FUCKING. AMAZING!

Absolutely mind blowingly amaxzng, @KingOfHearts616 !

4 Likes

Haha, thank you brother.

1 Like
2 Likes

“I feel part of me slowly dying”

"That is the mortal weakness you all bear. I am a devourer. I will destroy this."

5 Likes

And he will, rightfully so. Take up the mantle in which is your birthright. Feel free to ask your fellow friendly neighborhood destroyer any questions you might have, this is apart of my path after all.

5 Likes