Mercury retrograde and ones shadow

@kiss-lamia-lilith and @levilevi I want hear from both of you on this?

Am I the only one that’s seeing everyones repressed emotions rising to the surface because of the astrological events?

8 Likes

That, my friend, is exactly what’s happening.

6 Likes

Slow flow of mercury makes communication fail releasing pent up thoughts and feelings and makes them bubble to the surface when the stimuli of what triggers us occurs our defences are down and therefore react more than usual therefore causing tempers to flair. Same with darkmoon.

7 Likes

So for those that are struggling at this time it’s either a good time to start dealing with those repressed emotions…or banish the influence of Mercury retrograde on their psyche 🤷?

2 Likes

I’ve seen it in myself for sure. It started around march 22nd. Go away retrograde

4 Likes

Use it to grow stronger

Releasing repressed emotions is actually purifying and liberating.

But also annoying af if you don’t know what’s happening :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m working on it. It just doesn’t feel good

2 Likes

i was doing great before mercury started to go backward…

it’s been a month that i am hell of a mess, on only one problem!

i am still on top with my kids, my house, my job, my family, my overall health but communication in my love life is hell, there is just none! and my mind is chatting none stop that i am not good enough for love so imagine the amount of energy i am using each day to put myself on top!:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:
and usually i am the most self loving person

3 Likes

@JezebelleMoon Banishing it only represses it further, therefore the next time it will be worse lol you better off accepting you feel or think this way and write it down in your shadow journal. At least that way you are somewhat acknowledging that you need to deal with this even if its at a later time. So because you have expressed it slightly the impact won’t be so in your face when you go back to it.

4 Likes

I’ve already been venting a lot of pent up emotions from frustrations, disappointment, sadness, even my inner hippie is coming up like "what are you doing with yourself maaan Where’s the love? :peace_symbol:️ " I’m dealing with it as it comes.

2 Likes

@JezebelleMoon Slow and steady hun! Just make sure you record it in your journal and then at least that way it’s there and you can go back to it. You don’t need to take everything on now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t I just evoke my issues and banish them?!! That sounds way easier. Instant gratification is awesome . :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

If only it were that easy. :joy:

2 Likes

How about evoke and duel? Fight to the death, winner take all!!! That sounds just dumb enough to be interesting .

1 Like

@JezebelleMoon If only it was that easy LOL! everyone would be doing it. On a more seriousl note though it better doing it our way at least you know what you are dealing with and with the growth and new perspective it helps you understand yourself and why you no longer need to use old negative coping mechanism that don’t actually help. Now you can say yes bitch i had a shitty time but you know what now i can take you on when the new problem comes.

3 Likes

Beautifully said @kiss-lamia-lilith . :purple_heart:

2 Likes