Mephistopheles

Can Mephistopheles help me with structuring objects in front of me to create a hologram of whatever is in my imagination?

1 Like

Hmm you may have to do divination on whether calling on him is appropriate for that or not. Although I think doing that can be a good idea for whenever you’re uncertain.

1 Like

Could you recommend some spirits?

Hmm are you asking for improvement in visualization? As in, to imagine objects in your minds eye with your eyes open?

Maybe you could answer this question as you seem to be an adept.

I usually speak to spirits through scrying however I am going through the evocation course and one of the exercises is called “structuring” where you imagine something (a lamp) and as you are filling out the details you open your eyes and see it in front of you and after a while you get an outline of it and you can fill in the details. This is what I am trying to achieve.

Maybe I am interpreting the exercise wrong.

Hmm I don’t have E.A’s evocation course so I’m not quite sure what the purpose of that is but I’m assuming it’s similar to this?

You know, maybe I am interpreting this wrong. I have always had a good imagination. I have no problem seeing things from my mind to infront of me. Maybe the “outline” he speaks of is imaginary and you fill in the details from there. I am expecting an actual outline. Like when your laying in bed at night on your phone in the pitch black darkness and you turn the phone off and you can still see the outline of the phone. That’s what I am expecting but maybe it has to be imagination not a physical outline.

1 Like

If you can scry, then you are already able to structure. Structuring is simply the term EA uses for projecting what is inside your mind into the air, or scrying device, in front of you.

In the evocation course, he says to build the outline in the “static rain” that you see when in theta.

3 Likes

So lady evas evocation guide is basically structuring. You just imagine the image in front of you. And when you apply a base like smoke the spirit takes that form when you enter the rapture and crossroads?

From @DarkestKnight’s explanation, then Archangel Haniel can improve your ability to see such images clearer in your mind’s eye, which can help with evocation (of course, not necessary if you already see them well). But additionally you can also call on Archangel Raziel to improve the magickal application of structuring, and even scrying as part of evocation (May be more helpful to you if you feel it is)

2 Likes

Yes. You build the basic outline in the manifestation base and the spirit fills in the details when it arrives.

2 Likes

Oh my god I am so dumb hahaha. I have literally been getting told from my spirit guides king Paimon gave me your doing nothing wrong but I thought it was just in my head so I have been sitting for half an hour to an hour everyday structuring perfectly expecting something to happen that can’t happen without a manifestation base.

2 Likes

Structuring in the air in front of you is preparation for structuring in a scrying device or incense. That’s why it is in the beginning of the course, before the lessons on scrying.

1 Like

Time to jump into a full evocation then!

1 Like

1 Like

According to Dukante Mephistopheles is the keeper of the book of death and he has knowledge regarding necromancy and other sorceries. [quote=“Heathen1, post:1, topic:135121, full:true”]

Can Mephistopheles help me with structuring objects in front of me to create a hologram of whatever is in my imagination?
[/quote]

2 Likes

You summoned me? Lol.

He can help with magick as a whole, so I’d call him and see if he’s up for it?.

1 Like