Mentors for new magicians + Introduction

My journey into magick and the LHP has only just begun…once the basics have been mastered, would it be a good idea to seek out a spirit mentor as well as having a human mentor…I was thinking about ask Viné as he unlocks what is hidden for mages and scorcerers…or which spirit would you recommend and why?

1 Like

If you are willing to work with the big guns out of the gate try Belial, Lucifer or Satan.

1 Like

My goal will eventually be to work with all the 9 gatekeepers, however, would working with one of the 9 kings be good preparation for pathworking with the 9 gate keepers?

1 Like

Welcome @Ja50nHack1975 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about you and any experience you have in magick.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

if so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

My name is Jason…I am 44 years of age…I hail from a town called Accrington, Lancashire, in the UK…incidently there is a place near my town called Pendle Hill which is noted for the practice of witch craft way back…

As of yet I am still very new to world of magick, however I am very sensitive energy which stems from my arts practice of some 15 years. The diciplines I taught were Lau Gar Kung fu and Chen Style Tai Chi; in the latter I taught tai chi forms, energy building and meditation. At this present time my experience in magick is non-existent, which is going to change. I am in the process of cleaning my entire home which I will perform a cleansing ritual. Straight after that I will be consecrating my alter as laid down by one of your awesome brethren Connor Kendall…then the fun begins.

The area of magick I am interested in elemental magick including hydromancy and other elemental magick that can be used in the LHP, Sigil magick, divinination magick, dark magick through the use of crystals and many others that I maybe drawn to.

My apologies for not introducing myself…been trying to, still getting use to this format.

If there is anymore info you require just ask
Health and happiness to you

1 Like

P.S. my apologies for some of the spelling mistakes, bloody auto correct lol

1 Like

Welcome to the forum man. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I am practicing the Commander-in-Chief ritual every morning following E. A. on youtube, man that ritual is intense and awesome at the same time

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome.

I have edited your title to reflect that you have met the rule regarding introductions.

Thank you DarkestKnight