Mental petitions?

Is it possible to do petitions mentally? From what I’ve read it’s more about emotions and spirituality than the piece of paper itself. I could be wrong.

1 Like

Yes you can communicate with a spirit with your mind. Mind itself is spirit and can serve as a link to another conscious being.

I used to do my rituals in my mind and they worked excellently. Nowadays, and for quite a long time now actually, I’ve preferred to speak out loud instead. Both work just fine.

5 Likes

Yes, if you have an established connection to the spirit.

7 Likes

I’ve been Muslim for my whole life, would that server as a connection with Allah? I’ve memorized quite a lot of the Quran too.

2 Likes

I believe what @DarkestKnight is saying is you need to call the spirit by speaking their name, like you would if you spoke out loud. It’s like calling someone from across the room. He means connection in the sense of you have established a connection with someone on a phone call once they answer the call.

2 Likes

No. Muslim magick exists, so you can have a connection with Allah, and other spirits.

A mental petition is basically what a prayer is.

4 Likes

Ah so would I just say the spirits name?

2 Likes

Yes, with the intention to call them. You can’t go wrong when you want to speak with them and for them to hear your petition.

2 Likes

Your question basically is: Can I call a non physical entity by non physical means ? What do you think ? Of course.

2 Likes

Let’s rather not discourage beginners, although I understand that is not your intention.

6 Likes

Alright then, move on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably sounded stupid of me. Your right though.

1 Like

Nah, you are good. :cowboy_hat_face: I am just trying to explain the best I can

1 Like

Appreciate it :pray:

1 Like

I really like them because I feel heard …deeply connected…Have had it only with samael and lilith…
because it also was in their interest to help me.
I really like that feeling of certainty. That they are carrying it (the will) out.

Mental petitions feel special, but maybe they can become more normal with practice and understanding.

I dont call demons into empty mind,
There is always something prepared.
Dont know how to phrase it.
They feed on that thought/ emotion.

1 Like

If you don’t mind how exactly do you do them? Do you read the “petition” letter in your mind? And then just forget about it?

1 Like

No I just communicate with them and they feel really close.
Its achieved through a deeper bond I think.
It was two times, but I cant go into detail about the Petitions.

1 Like