Mental illness and negative attachments

I’ve suffered with depression anxiety and other issues most of my life. I’ve been on medication for over 20 years. NOTHING has given me relief until recently a psychic surgeon removed 3 earth bound spirits and two other negative entities from me.

Today an article came up in the news about a dog that mauled it’s owner when she had an epileptic seizure. I started to wonder…and googled epilepsy and possession. It’s commonly believed that seizures are caused by negative entities.

I feel like this could explain so much about treatment resistant people with all manner of mental and physical illness.

I was interested in everyone’s thoughts.

2 Likes

were you diagnosed as schizophrenic ?

No…why?

I agree.

1 Like

Thank you that’s so interesting! I also believe medication simply traps one within their own body, along with the negative attachments, which feed off their energy, encouraging suicide as the ultimate energy hit.

2 Likes

Interesting!!! I’m a sufferer too. Have been for a long time and on medication that seldom works.
Think I’ll look into a psychic surgeon.
I don’t suffer from epilepsy or seizure but boy do I feel like ending it all some days🥺.

Can intone recommend a psychic surgeon here in the UK?

2 Likes

I’ve had in the past when I used to believe in the common (fake) god some folk come round (by invitation) and do some funky hocus pocus stuff to clense the house and my family. Nothing worked!

1 Like

Negative entities can definitely cause a wide range of illnesses, ranging from physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. I can recommend a book for you that’s great for protection. It’s Angelic Protection Magick by Ben Woodcroft:

The banishing rituals in there are a lot safer and simpler than things like the LBRP. That is if, you’re okay working with Angels.

2 Likes

I can I’m in UK am I allowed to on here?

What do you mean? Everyone is allowed on here. :smiley_cat: (I misread…My bad. lol)

Sorry I mean am I breaking any rules by recommending a psychic surgeon or am I allowed to do so :slight_smile:

Sure, you can recommend someone I’m quite sure. :grin:

1 Like

The person to ask if it is okay to post something is the moderator @Lady_Eva.

3 Likes

What did you want to do?

1 Like

Lady Eva it was whether I can recommend the psychic surgeon I used please

1 Like

Right, it may be best if people contact you if they want to know more, I’ll copy into I usually share about reviews:

Unfortunately, there are many problems with this forum having reviews in the public section, to name a few:

1. due to our rules on advertising, merchants may not join to reply if they feel they have been unfairly criticised, and due to sometimes unrealistic expectations by buyers, that is a strong likelihood if reviews are invited from all and sundry

2. this is a forum for BALG, a business, and hosting reviews of other businesses in the same area is just a tangle of potential misunderstandings about why they would allow this (especially highly critical reviews), or, conversely, whether they are behind praise given, to the extent of accrediting it (seems unlikely but trust me, people’s comprehension isn’t always where we might hope it would be)

3. there are already established sites that allow reviews of magickal goods and services, and that means people are able to share their opinions on neutral territory

4. it opens a temptation to merchants, especially the less honest, to set up shill accounts and fake satisfaction with their own services, increasing moderation workload and risking throwing the forum into disputes over what is or is not advertising.

For that reason, I suggest running searches on the internet and posting reviews on sites and forums that permit this. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you I’m glad I asked, I’d never want to be in breach of the rules as I have so much respect for everyone at BALG :black_heart:

3 Likes