Mental Daily devotion

So I know that not everyone has enough time to do daily devotions.

I have my own altar but I can’t have enough time to stay alone.

So I created my own astral temple, which is very unique and special to me. And I created a devotion place where I can go and thank to my demon

There is a copper statue of my demon, a bunch of crystals and candles surranding the statue.
In my astral temple I have too many astral doubles so I call upon them before we start to pray.
We create a chamber and I visualize that all of my nine astral doubles chant with me while the candles are burning.

S.conneley says that you really got into the astral plane for better results but this method works for me.
Visualison is the key.

So I go there and do that ritual in various ways. The astral doubles empowers the prayers. And then my demon became to life and holds my hand, he accepts the devotion in the end.

I hope that can also give you some ideas. And we can always work together to do it better.

You can ring some bells if that is necessary.

If I got time and nobody is in the house I only stand close to my altar and pray.

But I hope that helps
Sometimss we do not have enough time or place to burn candles and I have to improve my mental evocation and devotion ways.

Please do share yours.

4 Likes

I dont have anything to share (yet) but I found your ideas (especially the doubles chanting with you) very inspiring. Thank you for posting this!

2 Likes

Nice idea! I have an Astral temple but it’s very different from yours. I mostly go there to retreat lol

I’ll try out this method sometime

1 Like

Hope you can create of your own . Thank you

1 Like

You can always work and improve your astral temple though

2 Likes