Men into wild pigs

Anyone know about the square

what in Tartarusā€™ name are you talking about? :thinking::rofl:

Hiya OP! I donā€™t know about any square to get that effect, but there are a few spirits who can do that + that kind of thing. Circeā€™s one of them, but, agricultural and hunting deities in particular are well versed in this! :slight_smile:

You can also summon the intelligence behind the presentation known as Aldrich, all that guy wants to do is turn people into pigs so he can eat them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The square the OP is talking about is one of those found in the Sacred Magick of Abramelin the Mage, I believe. Everyone is familiar with the money square from that work, but there are many more squares that are said to do everything from raising storms, to transporting people from one location to another, to turning people into animals.

Iā€™ve never heard of anyone working with those squares though. Itā€™s always the money square.

4 Likes

When I first read this I read it as ā€œmen being into wild pigsā€.

1 Like

Personally, I know very little about that grimoire. Here is a link to both the book and the square itself. It is a public domain edition so copyright is not an issue

Book Sacred Magic of Abramelin Index

The square itself: Sacred Magic of Abramelin: The Third Book: The Ninth Chapter. To transform Animals into Men, and Men into Animals; etc.

I read ā€˜ā€™ men are wild pigsā€™ā€™

1 Like

That is a bit true tho.

ā€¦just kidding, guys, donā€™t shoot me.

Well, in the Middle Ages, being called a boar was not an insult. In fact, it was an compliment regardingā€¦bedroom stamina. Looking back over the list of squares within that chapter, all the animals that group of squares are supposed to turn men into fit that same trend (minus the donkey) so I am wondering if those same squares could be used in the bedroom as opposed to physical transformationā€¦or use as a delivery for a curse to completely ruin someoneā€™s reputation with our societyā€™s over sensitivity on the subject (despite what is on TV in the case of the US) or through sex in general.

But like I said, I do not know much about the grimoire and likely am just going down another rabbit hole in my mind.

1 Like