Memoirs of a goddess

Im just sick of bs

1 Like

Pm me.

I will when i get home. Got a few things to finish up.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Ive been sleeping in the first gate …the moon ever since i started it … tuesday. Ive had some wild dreams.

Last night the moon shown through the blinds in my window …with dark black clouds around it.

During the night I look over at my altar where my Lucifer poster hangs and a canlde holder … hanging around it are my Azazel necklace, Belial, Lucifer, and my Inanna pendant. When i looked over last night, it had all turned gold.

Everything in the picture was gold.
I see why though, the godess and her two high preists together …

In my dreams i was in huge house with golden things and tape player started playing backwards on its on. I wanted to here what it was saying but someone else stopped the tape.

Night before last i dreamed of a huge wisteria tree the biggest one ive ever seen, it was massive. The colors of that dream felt like a fairytale, where all the colors are golden and warm.

I have three more days of sleeping in this gate … so we will see.

9 Likes

So a week of sleeping in the first gate, ive gotten my state tax refund check yesterday, my federal came in today a day early, my pay check goes on tonight and everyone at work said i have a glow about me.

This has been an amazing week, in so many ways!! This has me excited to see what the rest of the gates have in store. :blush:
But im taking a week off before i move on to the next. Need to meditate, go over notes and reveiw experiences. :metal:

5 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

I see the queen is wearing the crown
Or should i say goddess.

3 Likes

Im trying it out…

Do you like it?

5 Likes

Its fitting. No pun intended.

3 Likes

Your energy’s definitely grown even stronger, and has more, kind of, gravitas in those photos. :+1:

More of a queen than a princess, now, iykwim. :thinking:

6 Likes

Aww thanks :heart:

5 Likes

A message

6 Likes

For whom may i ask

I like letters.

You dont want this letter

2 Likes

Someone getting stomped eh? Ill get popcorn

3 Likes