Memoirs of a goddess

:hugs::heart_eyes: ive been eagerly awaiting to hear about this tea party!

1 Like

It was quiet lovely. With a beautiful tea set.

And we did indeed play musical chairs

Which was wonderful.
And was the perfect way to hand out the secret letters.

With instructions for covert operations.

So if anyone’s locked in our sights

I got two words for them…
Move bitch!

Take power first, explain later

The Ark, The Eye of Ra, the Holy Grail

When ashes fall the legends rise.

2 Likes

The Empire Strikes back !

2 Likes
2 Likes

Queens dont quit we conquor

ac9487e25176c3e0222c511f02cec8a7

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

And don’t get me started on the book of Destiny …

Azazel, phase 2

And we don’t need anyone’s " belief" or “support” in us. We got this.

2 Likes

You always have had this. You wear your crown proper!

1 Like

Aww thank you :sparkling_heart::tulip:

I do appriciate you. You are a beautiful person!
:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

But tea party was awesome. It’s one of those rare times where the baby girl in me and the goddess in me got along perfectly :joy:

3 Likes

Those are always precious times! And who the heck doesnt love a good tea party! Even daemons dig em :smile:

Just put your self in my shoes for moment. And you saw everything I saw. And you shared it. And it was proven accurate. But that person cant even say who you really are. Or won’t say who you are. So they gave you a fake name that you dont even like. Because they can’t say your name. I would have rather been stabbed through the heart with a knife until I bled to death.

And this is exactly why don’t trust anyone. You could have just told the truth. But you didn’t. You chose to hurt me instead.

So the only thing I have left now is my work. That I will do alone. Every single fucking time I let my guard down and trust someone they hurt me.
I can’t believe i was so stupid to think you wouldn’t.

I have to let you go, cut you loose.

All I can do is throw myself into my work. Which i am… And even then you had to hurt me all over again by saying it’s just my fantasy, atleast it’s real to me.

2 Likes

I know your name beautiful soul. It’s more than a queenly title. It fits you like Cinderella’s glass slipper. You deserve someone who has your back :100: don’t forget you are the. :gem: who makes :stars::star::star2::sparkles:. Dont get caught up in his :spider_web: of bs because he feels threatened by your :sun_with_face:. Stay positive and remember you are a :old_key: to the whole :new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Aww… I wanna hug you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: just what I need to hear. Thank you :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Its just like taking everything I experienced and shared and putting someone else’s name on it. …like I didnt exist.

Thats like taking a book and saying someone other than the author wrote it.

How would you like that? How would you like to be treated like that? Thats bullshit.

2 Likes

It’s a diminishing of your effort and abilities ari. And it’s no ok. he crossed boundaries with that. He messed up and he needs to make amends for it. No excuses. You deserve far better treatment and respect. For your effort, sacrafices, skills and knoweldge. Never settle for less than what you deserve.

2 Likes

Wait til y’all hear about Alantis ! :grinning:

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva please delete … Block whatever you have to do so that my account is never open again.

Thank you

1 Like

why