Memoirs of a goddess

So this dude that his mom and my mom were best friends when we’re growing up asked me out.

Anyway, it might be nice. At least I know him so it won’t be weird not knowing what to talk about.

5 Likes

Get him lioness (get it? Lol, because shekmet instead of tiger lol)

2 Likes

And furthermore, there should be alot of communication. Both parties should fill out a check list and you have to have a safe word.

I tend to prefer the traffic light. It works for me.
Red, stop for whatever reason I may have I want to stop right now. Yellow, I’m good but just slow it down. And green, I’m all good keep going

traffic_light_cartoon

There’s alot that goes into it before you ever reach the scene. And communication is a huge must have.

2 Likes

“I’m not an archeologist I’m a black magician.” Now where have I heard that before :thinking: :smirk:

I Know 100% now that I was right. My readings were right. My circle readings are spot on.

4 Likes

And this was drawn on my back , during a vision I had of a ritual.

Which I know I posted about somewhere on this forum.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Everyone knows I’m crazy

2 Likes
2 Likes

Idk what to do anymore. If you want me around you’ll let me know.

2 Likes

I want you around, you’re comfy and enjoyable to converse with. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

That’s because we have good things to converse about :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Have you read “the claiming of sleeping beauty”?

2 Likes

The claiming of: Sleeping Beauty [Book] The claiming of: Sleeping Beauty [Book] - Google Search

2 Likes

Doesn’t ring a bell, but having taken a brief gander it does look interesting. I’ll rustle up a copy and give it a read through, been in the market for fresh reading material lately. :smile_cat:

1 Like

You will love it.

Theres actually 3
The claiming of Sleeping Beauty
Beauty’s Punishment
And Beauty’s Release.

2 Likes

Ok get this shit,

I’m riding in the car with my daughter snd her phone rings its her dad , he asks if shes gonna be home but shes not, he asks if oir son will be home but he has drama practice.

So then he asks if it will be alright if he hides his wife’s christmas presents at my house. My daughter was like … Ugh mom is it ok if dad hides her christmas presents at the house.

Ok lets just stop right there for a sec. My EX husband wants to hide his now wife’s christmas presents at his ex wifes house …

But wait theres more!

So to kinda keep peace I was like… I mean I guess so .
So then he says can you wrap them for me?!?!?!

Are you serious right now???

Wrap them for you? My daughter didnt even know what to say.
But when she got off the phone we were both like why cant he hide them at HIS moms house or HIS brothers house

Why your ex wife?

He was just cussing me out a few days ago telling what a bad mom I am and some more shit now he wants hide presents at my house??

Da fuck is this shit?

I mean I don’t know if I should laugh or be pissed off.

But if I was her I wouldnt my gifts to be at his ex’s house. Thats just weird.

2 Likes