Memoirs of a goddess

To go to my ex husband after all the hell he put me through. To have him call me so I can just relive shit. And have him talk to me like that again. Like I’m nothing … He just looks down on me like I’m scum or something …

He talks to me like in fucking stupid …

1 Like

I am inclined to spew some un-invited and trite sweet nothings in an attempt to sooth your pain, but a part of me does not want to, not because you are not worth it, but, because I want genuine and lasting relief for you, not a half-assed attempt at a band-aid fix from someone who doesn’t know your circumstances, and is basically a passing stranger.

You are strong, you are not scum, you are intelligent. To repress the pain, the anger, the sorrow, the hate, allows it to take root and fester within us. It gives those things power within us, to subvert us, to sublimate us. Embrace those feelings utterly and fully, let them wash entirely through you, excite them to their highest potential, then tense every part of your body, hold it, then relax, letting them fade back in to pure nothingness, with not a shred nor speck left within to trouble you. Let them wash over you and through you with no resistance, so they may find no soil to take purchase within, that they may forevermore be dispersed and scattered before your majesty as a god mantled in flesh, when they depart.

Here is a picture of a kitty cat.

4 Likes

You had me at …heres a kitty cat :cherry_blossom: :cat:

3 Likes

The dragon is in the treasure room. Maybe it’s the dragon I need to pull through.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I birthed the golden eggs of Tiamat…

I am the mother of dragons. Maybe I need to remember who I am. I will not be bullied, used or spoken to like a dog or I will unleash hell on earth

6 Likes
2 Likes

At 26:55 that’s my mantra :smiling_imp: :metal:

Interviewing E.A. Koetting on The Past, Present, and Future of Become a Living God - YouTube

E.A. took it to another level though.

3 Likes

I mean here I was on YouTube minding my own business and this pops up…

I mean…

I surrender :white_flag: :rose::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes
2 Likes

It was a lie. It was bullshit. Should have known better.

1 Like

For the one that claimed I was protected your knife cut the deepest. Happy?

1 Like

He doesn’t protect me. Hes trying to destroy me.

@DarkestKnight. I :heart: you. Thank you for being here for me when I didnt deserve you.

I cant stay here though. This isnt my home anymore.
I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Beelzebub was right. Beelzebub is the king.

1 Like

What’s going on, @Eye_of_Ra?

I love you too. Hit me up in email if you need to.

If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to drop me a line, @Eye_of_Ra
May your journey bring you peace and joy.

Looks like I was able to pull the dragon through the treasure room , through the black mirror.

It hatched in a certain circle. And now shes pissed

2 Likes

Lies and betrayal are unacceptable.

Either acknowledge me. Me, me Arianna Knight not some bullshit talk. Or I’m done.

1 Like

Whats up?

Liars

1 Like