Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you President Marbas

4 Likes

You are at the bottom of the font of wisdom. You are the bottom of the font for Oracles and sorcerers alike. I thank you for allowing me to drink deep and gain your wisdom. Hekate, lady of the crossroads, i thank you for your energies and wisdom as you helped me release unnecessary energy and memories.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank King Belial. I contacted King Belial to help me with my work situation. He worked extremely fast and within 6 months I’ve managed to secure my dream job and get a promotion. But, he gave me so much more than I asked for.

He challenged me to make some hard decisions, and as a result everything in my life is starting to fall in place. He has cured my depression (which I had suffered from since I was 14), anxiety and desire to end my life. That wasn’t even something I asked him to help me with, he just did it because it was holding me back.

King Belial, I’m forever grateful for your presence in my life and I will be loyal to you for eternity.

Hail King Belial!

9 Likes

I wish to thank the Gatekeepers in helping the Demon of my PC black sorcerer, in crushing and draining certain websites by aiding me when everything else has failed now me and my PC are great full of your infernal majesties, and of your unholy excellency of all the 9 gatekeepers, and again thank you to all the 9 Gatekeepers, and what a awesome success that was.

4 Likes

Hail King Belial. Sir, I fuckin LOVE you! Your energy is immense and your power is genius. Thank you, thank you!!! I shall rise like a mother fuckin phoenix thanks to you! Lets do this!

Most humble thanks and gratitude to the incredible Lucifuge, the majestic King Paimon, the wonderful Bune, the light that is Lucifer, the awesome Clauneck and my main man Amduscias.

To have each of you in my life and on my side is so so wonderful.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

13 Likes

Amduscias, Marchosias, Bune, Asmoday… You guys have (and still do) help me and my loved ones out pretty tremedously when we really need you.

Special thank you (and an apology) to Glasya-Labolas, for coming to me and fighting through my fear and prejudice I had towards him. He’s quickly becoming a friend of mine.

9 Likes

Yes Belial comes through once again. Asked to manifest a job and a home on the beach. 2 weeks later here I am. He is remarkable. Thank you Belial !!!

11 Likes

Thank you Glasya-Labolas for your presence today . I hope you enjoyed your offerings and I look forwards to seeing what happens.

5 Likes

Thank you Kali the mother like love you have given me the support you have and protection you gave my brother even though I had never contacted you before you treated me as your child and I’m forever grateful.

7 Likes

Thank you, Glasya-Labolas. I see, what you did there :thinking: I’m really curious about how it will continue but overall I’m already really pleased with that “sample” of yours :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you, Marquis Leraje. For always backing up my BS.

6 Likes

Thank you, Lucifer, Belial, and Ares for forcing me to do the things I have to do

Thank you Vassago for helping me find the things I had lost

Thank you Zepar for your energy when I did the love spell

2 Likes

Thank you Prince Sitri, I am looking forward to working with you More

2 Likes

Prince Abaddon… you was the First who showed me my chains, created by my emotions. You was the one, who letting me know that these chains will be cut off, one day. You drove me to the edge of the cliff, and I thought, I have a time for it…

But I was wrong.

Because You, King Belial… You showed up suddenly, ad kicked me off, into the dephts.

…and I want to say “Thanks, my beloved Ones… thank You for it.” because You are Both knew that…

I have a wings, to fly. I always had it!
I love You, all ~

:dove::black_heart::wine_glass:

5 Likes

Thank you, King Zagan.
This was an impressive pyro for sure :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for king Mammon, spirit Minoson, Arcangel Gabriel, Salas’ash, Pendralion, Nitika & Parion.

5 Likes

@Markos21 . I love Kali

2 Likes

She is wonderful I plan to set some fruit out for her finally found the perfect outdoor alter by a abandoned house

1 Like

Praise be to Bune, Bethor and Lucifer! Meant to say this awhile ago!!!

4 Likes

Thank you Agares for giving me your knowledge on the German language!

4 Likes

Thanks to the Grand Duke of Hell, Danatalion the master of manipulation and intellect. one part of the petition is fulfilled I have been so very successful in meeting business stakeholders and I am pretty confident that my two last requests are just about to be fulfilled.

I have designed that sigil art to pay my respect and honor to the GRAND DUKE DATALION

11 Likes