Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Valefor. Your presence is incredible, and rarely have I felt so safe and relaxed.

6 Likes

Thank you Belial. I don’t even know what to say about you that hasn’t already been covered. You’re an amazing individual and I’m grateful for your daily presence in my life.

10 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3:The Great Duke Sallos for helping me and giving me a great result. You truly are awesome!!!

7 Likes

Thank you Belial! Thank you for making me avoid following the rules of the repressive government and let me follow my path!

5 Likes

Thank you, President Glasya-Labolas.
You are actually pretty chill.

9 Likes

Yeah but chill because he can seriously put the hurt on if he wanted to…but doesn’t have to say so! I’ve never felt any menace from him though…just clarity, support and intensity. Thank you again President Glasya Laboas!

4 Likes

Without a doubt. But its not like I put his service to “the test” (not yet, at least, heh),we only had a little talk for a small side project I’m currently working at :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for quick results. I will honor my end of the deal when it’s fulldilled. Thank you Duke Sallos as well I’m still putting in work on my request.

3 Likes

Thank for Kings: Asmodeus, Paimon.

Thanks for Dukes: Sallos, Dantalion, Zepar.

Thanks also Marques Leraje.

Prince Sitri.

President Glasya-labolas.

& Earl Andromalius.

7 Likes

Thank you to the gods and goddess that have attended my presence and heard me.

2 Likes

Saying thank you to Belial i asked for something fast. I got my synergy refund today as asked … not 5 working days. That’s the second part of my request. And I am greatful oh Belial

10 Likes

Thank you to Andromalius for unearthing the dodgy criminal behaviour of the target I gave you and exposing him for what he is for the Public to see! You really are amazing

10 Likes

I wanted to update and give thanks to Bune and Paimon. I received a job offer yesterday after being out of work for just two weeks.

Thank you Bune for getting me the opportunities and thanks to Paimon for giving me the confidence during the interviews.

8 Likes

Thank you Azazel for encouraging me, and thank you King Paimon, big time, as always. You were right, as always. :heart:

7 Likes

I want to thank Azazel for helping me and continuing helping me my next spirit I want to work with is Marbas

4 Likes

I would like to say thank you to Furcas. He is teaching me much and not always what I am expecting which turns out to be for my benefit. Thank you Furcas!

5 Likes

Thank you Athena, Lilith, Hecate, Circe, Hermes, Ganesha, Bastet and Anahita, as well as any others I’ve forgotten. I’ve invoked you all at different times for different reasons and you have all helped me in different ways, and I am so grateful and amazed when I see signs of your influence around me after performing invocations.

4 Likes

I want to thank Marbas for helping me and my girlfriend with her pregnancy. He’s the best

4 Likes

Big Big thanks to my Patron King Paimon for enclosing his power in the wand that i offered and gave it back to me ‘‘locked and loaded’’
He literally teaches me Black Magic
Thank you Master

5 Likes

A heartfelt THANKS to St.Expedite and Hanuman for solving the Problem. Hanuman for getting things Done ( Karya Siddhi ) and St.Expedite for getting it done SUPER FAST. One of the best combination one can work with.

Also Thanks and appreciation to Michael and Auriel for making sure that things didn’t go out of hand.

5 Likes