Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you KING BELIAL, I am very grateful for your rapid solution to our crisis. Let no one doubt your power!

10 Likes

Thank you Belial and Agrat for everything you taught me and for all the things you’ve done to me :heartpulse: Forever grateful :tulip:

7 Likes

Thank you King Belial for showing up,listening and always helping. Everything you have done has turned out for the best. No offering can thank you enough.
Thank you also for not getting angry when a Dog interrupted our evocation by accident also.
Thank you for helping me restore myself and destroy my enemies at the same time. :heart:

8 Likes

Petitioned Belial and called in Jupiter essence. As the end approached in my minds eye i saw Belial in complete black -ni colour or flesh-i-ness. He stood about Almost his back to me he turned to my direction hw had a black hat placed hi hand on the hat and tipped it slightly he had smile even though I could not see his face and turned to go.
I think he knew i am greatful and is pleased that i did spell properly. My gratitude I will buy sigil made of metal.
I burned the Jupiter sign. Each was activated & smeared with finger pricked blood! Notably my Jupiter phalange the same didgit represents water.

7 Likes

May I inquire details about your work with him? I’ve got shady co-workers.

Thank you Amon and Dantalion for helping me! Thank you all goetian demons! Thank you Ares! You all help me so much

4 Likes

I want to thank the Great King Belial!!! I won’t doubt you or have doubts in my own abilities as a Living God ever again!!! Itz Ra Cha Belial!

10 Likes

KING BELIAL THANKYOU, YOU ARE The best

8 Likes

Thank You Prince Enki your “unexpected” visit and your kind words, advices and wisdom, it was a pleasant surprise to me and thank you Abaddon, my Patron, your power, knowledge, care and consideration. :black_heart::wine_glass:

5 Likes

Thank you Lilith. You’re very complicated and you never fail to catch me off guard. Your guidance, support, and belief in me even at times when I don’t believe in myself mean everything to me. For your warm and trying welcome, as well as your unusual style, you have my thanks.

8 Likes

Thx bune, Lucifuge, clauneck, and others

I go $1800 in two days

4 Likes

I’d like to start working close with her. Rn am trying to complete a spell

1 Like

Duke Sallos I thank you for the work you’ve been doing in the last 7 days with my petition. Once it’s fulfuilled I will gladly make sure I give you what I offered right Away. Thank you Duke Sallos. I feel your prescence daily in my matter.

6 Likes

Thank you bune, clauneck, Lucifuge Rofocale, king paimon, Lucifer, belial, Azazel, arch metatron, archangel raziel, saint expedite, orias, asmodeus, Lilith, and this other entity who is monumental in this, Seere, amdusias for this collaboration. They are still in the works, and so am. We make an amazing team. Thank you especially for Lilith even when I was jealous of you still helped. Lucifer, I wish that wed havea closer connection. Belial thx for all the cuss words you use it’s very colorful.

Lucifer, belial, Lilith, Azazel, asmodeus, dantalion, and even clauneck have me creative sexual energy; I’m sure there were more, thank you

4 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje and Prince Orobas! Your team work was on point here and thank you for acting so swiftly when plans need to be switched rather fast. That was amazing :popcorn:
Cool people don’t look at explosions so I can only wait until monday to hear the tale from someone else.

9 Likes

Thankyou Satanachia for your work so far, I see my request is on its way to completion

2 Likes

Thank you Samael for fulfilling our pact, getting me back to daily mediation and shadow work. Never thought I would miss you grumbling in my head!
Thank you Lilith for reminding me of the Jupiter money spell, which is working out amazingly.
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Another issue I think is, that you can never be sure that the ex really cares or just cares because of the spell. Completely agree that moving on is usually best, unless the break up was caused by a genuine misunderstanding.

1 Like

Thank you Lucifer for mentoring me for these 30 days!
Thank you Lucifer for helping me grow my business!
Thank you Lucifer and Belial for manifesting yourselves in my first evocation!
Thank you Greek God Ares for helping me with my physical activities!

8 Likes

Thank you Asmodeus, you surprise me daily with the levels of warmth, patience, and humor you display towards me. As well as your willingness to teach and open yourself to all who approach you with honest interest.

6 Likes