Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

To the Lord if the Flies, Beezlebub,
I praise you for answering my request.

Beezlebub was wonderful and easy to work with. I was thinking of baphomet for some reason and then a big fly, the size of a German Shepard dog appeared. It was Beezlebub.

I write my request / petition in detail and used one of his sigils. After signing in blood and anointing the sigil and affirming what I’d give in return for this being granted, I burned one copy to alchemically Trasform it unto his astral copy and kept one for me.

Beezlebub has been nothing less than a complete gentleman. Respectful, kind and caring.

Looking forward in working with him soon.

Praise be to Beezlebub!

9 Likes

Just wanted to thank Orias, Belial, Dantalion, Seere and Valefar who all worked in my manipulation layered spell.
I give them my phraise and loyalty.

X

10 Likes

I have a spirit that is protecting me but shes not showing herself on me and thank you to al my ancestors. Bune helped me financially and my business os progressing everyday .
I had a problem im my relationship,now my partner is following me like a puppy. thank you to these spirit and keep on working with me.

Hail bune.
Hail pombagira

6 Likes

Thank you Belial for manipulating my Mother into returning my social security card. You really came in clutch. You have my sincere gratitude.

11 Likes

Thank you lucifer for the clarification and good experince you have shown me

7 Likes

Yo I wanna thank Dantalion/Lucifer/the whole team I just looked at his sigil and stared what I wanted it happened ~20 minutes.
Cred to Dantalion

6 Likes

Damn how fast did she do it

1 Like

And I want to acknowledge BUNE you know what’s up I started getting stuff sold the next day

6 Likes

Thanks and praise and blessings to DAMBALLA. :green_heart:

:white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :pray: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:

8 Likes

Within a couple days.

How fast did it work

Thank you, Marquis Leraje and Prince Orobas for this lovely evening :beers:

5 Likes

Thank you Lord Azazel for working swiftly making sure Paypal has repaired the problem, and also making sure EA is getting enough sleep as he was very tired, and again thank you Azazel.

8 Likes

Once again thankyou Gremory for bringing me a sweet girl, Just as I asked. however I apologise I rejected her, perhaps I want specific enough with the qualities I wanted her to have, but Thank you anyways!

Hail Gremory!

9 Likes

Thank you Lucifer. For your support and guidance, your quickness of action, your sense of humor, your patience and willingness to constantly provide me with knowledge and information.

7 Likes

Started to experience allergins at work si thought of Buer and mind chanted a healing chant posted by @Micah as found in Dec '18
So thanks to Buer for the healing boost and thanks to @Micah for posting your channeled healing mantra its been very useful. Takes away pain from drs bloods fast n no bruising since i even bruise with accupuncture :astonished:. Lol and many times have used this.

4 Likes

Hail Bune!!! I lost my job on Friday and after reaching out to Bune I have a few interviews already.

Thank you Bune!!!

10 Likes

Thanks for my Higher-Godself she is not a sassy ass, mad bitch like “me” here. :black_heart::wine_glass:
And a big kiss for Lucifer for His kind welcome.

9 Likes

A Big thanks for: Lord Lucifer, Duke Astaroth, one of my love ones (king for me) Clanucek, Duke Bune/Bime, Spirit Frimost, Spirit/God Pazuzu. A lot of thanks for every thing.

7 Likes

Thx Lucifer, Lilith, belial for speaking through the channeler

4 Likes