Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I’ve been very positive of Duchess Bune lately and explained why Magick works on certain ways. So I found 5 eur when I was getting coffee at work. After that I thought of her in my head.

Thank you Bune

6 Likes

I want to thank Nitika, Zoroel and Sabreal for positive workings in helping other forum members and change in my health.

5 Likes

I want to thank Lucifer and Lilith for the big changes in my life regarding job and positive changes of myself, including addiction

7 Likes

I want to give a well-deserved thank you to Lucifer.

I asked him to give me a boyfriend. I told him what I wanted in a partner. Instead of feeling a response like “Yes I’ll do that.” I felt a stillness, as if he was wanting me to trust him. I definitely trusted he had the power to do it, and I suppose the demonic kings must benefit from granting our requests too, so I put my trust in him and believed he would do it.

In less than two days I was messaged by a guy who is good for me. We are now boyfriends. This is more than RHP ever did for me. I would meet soul mates who for whatever reason weren’t ready for me or capable of letting us be together. I’m so grateful I chose to rely on Lucifer for this instead.

Thank you Lucifer!

9 Likes

I want to officially thank St. Jude for all the help he has given to me and most present one. Though things didn’t go well for me as expected, but this was my fault and not his. So St. Jude, I thank you once again for helping me with all I asked for even though I messed everything up. But, I hope you will forgive my errors and continue to work with me and assist me always. Your other offerings is on the way.

5 Likes

Hail Lords Lucifer, Belial Bune and Lilith for this amazing week!

6 Likes

My thanks to king Belial. I’ve petitioned him before to influence my ex into coming back but never found success. This time, on a road trip one of my friends passed out after drinking and throwing up. He was the designated driver. So, all of us were stuck in the middle of nowhere waiting for him to sleep it off. After an hour I decided to try something. I took out the Belial sigil from my purse, asked my brother to join hands with me and touched the sigil on the friend’s forehead and chanted the enn together, I said out loud, “Belial, you’ve never listened to me before, listen to me now, wake this fucktard up!” Within a minute the friend regained consciousness and he stood up and was completely normal. He doesn’t have any explanation for it. All other cousins and friends were totally in awe. I praised his name and showed them the sigil, now all of them want to practice sigil magick too. Thank you O mighty king, for coming to my aid.

9 Likes

Many thanks to the one and only @Uncle-Al for sharing your wisdom and helping me so much. I know this isn’t a spirit thank you but he has truly been a divine miracle.

Ti amo tuo fratello :black_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje for not rejecting me in my whiny moments of self doubt. And thank you for kicking my ass always back into the gladiator pit even if I might complain a lot about it.

8 Likes

Thank you to Lord Lucifer for not putting up in my self-pity, and kicking me in the ass just like I needed.

Thank you to my succubus for petitioning to Lucifer on my behalf.

Hail Lord Belial for the work he is currently doing in my life and will continue to do in the coming months, I fulfilled my end of the bargain, thank you, thank you. That’s stupid bitch just continues to dig that hole. That’s what you get for making up special stories.

All praise the goddess Hel for the work that she continues to do in order to teach me about the darkest ways.

7 Likes

I come here to thank you Duke Dantalion and Duke Sallos you make a good process in the requested i know that is not fullfiling but what you show me in dremas and reality make me feel that will be obtained so i trust both of you with all my energies.

Thanks , Silver Wolf

6 Likes

Hail to the One True King of Demons. Hail to the Hissing God.

Hail To Belial.

Hail to Hekate.

Hail to Fenrir

7 Likes

Hail Sallos and Hail Dantalion. I evocated Dantalion and asked him to completely sever a bond between two people and within 2 and a half hours its completely taken care of. Sallos was also helping for the same thing just different sides and it really exploded. I’m so thankful to both of them and will keep working with them as much as necessary for the rest of my life

8 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for saving my ass at work. My manager was not mad at me even though I messed up big time. Also thank you for the wisdom that you give me from time to time. Hail King Paimon

11 Likes

Thank you Lady Lilith for opening my eyes and mind to what I’ve blinded myself to. I thank you for your guidance.
lilith613

Also thank you @Arcane and @thatrandomguy for everything. Well overdue thank you.

9 Likes

Was the tarot reader a woman with the initials ED? Because if so, I just want to warn you that I got the exact same email from her. "The cards I drew for you are along similar lines to my previous readings. I am happy to see the World (21) appearing in third position. This is an arm that will help you to reach your goals and move forward in your love life.

Your cards: the Fool - Temperance - the World - the Tower - the Wheel of Fortune

Today’s draw highlights your ability to move forward, to meet new things and new people. The Fool and Temperance in first positions mean you will give weight to the values that you feel are necessary. It’s a way of giving meaning to your life."

Does that look familiar? I hate thinking that this woman is claiming to give free personal readings if she’s just copying and pasting the same thing to everyone. It’s highly unethical.

3 Likes

I doubt she’s doing an actual reading for me.
I know she isn’t sending everyone the same email because both myself and my friend receive emails from her and they have never been the same (at the same time at least) although i’m pretty sure their all computer generated.

3 Likes

Thank you Vine for your protection.

4 Likes

i feel so good today, and i would like to thank my amazing Father Lucifer because he is the best!!!
and also Lord Clauneck , you got my back and you are so powerful i love you!!!

4 Likes

thank you so much to KING PAIMON! :heart: he helped me influence a person in a few hours, he is the best :star2:

7 Likes