Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Where do we find it/ purchase it?

2 Likes

Thank you so much King Paimon!!! Thank you for helping me out with a work issue. I’m really grateful.

HAIL KING PAIMON!!! :heart::pray:

4 Likes

I haven’t talked with him about it into detail, but i guess he forwarded it into some product’s of his.
:wink:

• that means, iI don’t know. I’m not part of his company.
    My intuition said it’s likely to be part of his anthology of sorcery series.

Sincerely,

Yberion

3 Likes

So is it ok to evock in bathroom??I also did so…but things got disoriented…

1 Like

I want to thank King Belial and Prince(ss) Astaroth for all their help in my life and protection, helping me with my success, and protecting me.

3 Likes

Belial, Paimon, and Bune did some wonderful things for my man lately at my request. Thanks!

4 Likes

I’d like to thank Glasya Labos, Duke Dantalion and Prince Sitri

4 Likes

I’ve been working with various entities, so I don’t know quite who to thank, so I’ll thank everyone!

I did the layered love spell, with Belial, Dantalion, Sallos and Sitri. And also worked with Pomba Gira separately from that.

I haven’t managed to have any success with the person I wanted. But since then, I’ve been getting so much attention from the opposite sex that it’s ridiculous. So although I didn’t get quite what I wanted, they’ve done something that’s made me very attractive to people. I’ve never had this many options before. I’ve been having dates with various people (one of which I rather like), more dates lined up, and now I’m suddenly getting messages from an ex of mine from years ago!

I think that the various entities I’ve been working with are trying to tell me that the person I want to be with isn’t right for me and to keep my options open.

So thank you to King Belial, Prince Sitri, Duke Dantalion, Duke Sallos and Pomba Gira Maria Padilha!

4 Likes

Dedicated this for Duke Dantalion

THANK YOU DANTALION

you are very lovely lovely DANTALION
always help me
every time i need you, you always there…
Dantalion help me to get a job for the person I wanted only 2-3 weeks
and Dantalion help me and someone (that i like ) to make up

and thank you King Paimon help me to call Duke Dantalion

6 Likes

thank you for sahring
may I ask Did you layered spell in one day for Belial, Dantalion, Sallos and Sitri?
so how long you get the answer ?

thank you

Yes, I did the layered spell all in one day, evoking each one separately then moving on to the next one. It was about 2 months ago. I’ve had no luck with the target of that, but then about a month ago I started getting more people being interested in me, then in the last 2 weeks it’s all gone a bit crazy with new people popping up constantly.

2 Likes

Petitioned Dantalion, Oriax, Sallos, and Belial a few weeks ago and although it hasn’t manifested to the fullest things are beginning to come around, I highly recommend these spirits, thank you to all involved!

5 Likes

Thank you Lord of darkness, Lucifer…

I was calling Lucifer before sleep to give me an astral projection experience…after I went to sleep I experienced that…I also had lucid dreaming of scrying on my phone screen and watching my eyes changed to demonic shape…

Thanks for coming… looking forward to work with you

4 Likes

Thank you Lilith and thank you Grandpa for empowering me and helping me take that waste of flesh and blood down. You might think a grown man could do some damage landing a hit on a 112 lb female. Enjoy those broken ribs asshole :fu:t2:. Next time you better make sure you kill me.

5 Likes

I would like to publicly thank Hent’yos for helping a loved.

Total change!!!

Thank You Hent’yos!!!

2 Likes

i want to say a huge thank you king paimon for always hear my call for help in helping and be there when i needed you and being very patient and so understanding and for being there for me like a bridge over troubled waters and
a true friend!!!

hail and thank you so much king paimon!!!

4 Likes

This might be just about the daftest thank you ever… but we often see you get what the spirits think we need rather than what we ask for sometimes…

So, thank you Lucifer… for fixing my roof…

Theres been a leak in my bedroom roof for 20 years getting steadily worse till plaster fell down, then with the storm the uk just had so much water was pouing in it filled a bucket over night.

The next night i had called lucifer & the rain came pounding on the roof… im waiting for the waterfall to start (that amount of water is Noisy) … not a drop came in! :grin: yes its stupid… somehow some slate of the roof that countless roofers have failed to fix shifted that night while i was calling lucifer! We literally had the heaviest rain of the year more than enough to fill my bucket… crazy but true :eyes:

7 Likes

I want to thank Pomba Gira Maria Padilha for allowing communion. Thank you, Queen!

4 Likes

I’ll made two topics thanking this AWESOME demons because they deserve it.

First I have to thank Belial. Belial always comes to me with a powerfull sensation of shivering, but plays a cool guy and I like to be in his presence. Talking to Belial is something really good when you a booze with you and offer some. I discovered that Belial loves Catuaba, so if you live in Brazil or have some catuaba at your disposal, give him some and tell me about your results.

So what Belial gave me? I’ll not tell what I asked for, but Belial toldme who I had to call, what to ask and showed me in my dreams the outcome of what I ask.

I passed to some tests in my dreams and let me tell you: this demons knows how to play lol.

But he’s a FCKING POWERFULL AND FCKING GREAT PALL and do his stuff. I gained a LOT of wisdom since the first time I evoked him.

One more thing I need to tell: get your shit togheter when you call him! Do your part and go on without fear but with respect. He’s an awesome entity that hates lazyness. Be aware of it!

THANK YOU, BELIAL!

5 Likes

Thank you King Belial for getting me my first job !!!

7 Likes