Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks Lady Astaroth and King Lucifer for the protection you provide me, I love you so much!!:heart:️:crown::black_heart::crown:

5 Likes

Ave Satanis! Merci beaucoup Lucifer, et tout les demons en enfer! ( Hail Satan! Thank you very much Lucifer and all the demons in hell! ~for you non french speakers) there is this man in my government class who I have had a crush on since I’ve first seen him. I have not had the courage to go up to him and greet myself. But now, our seats have changed and he sits next to me, making it easier to start a conversation! This may seem little, but it’s a start in the right direction! Ave Satanis et Lucifer!

4 Likes

I needed to do a complicated but important Tarot reading. I called Prince Vassago, and he made it all crystal clear. Hail Prince Vassago!

3 Likes

Ave Satanis! Merci beaucoup Lucifer, et tout les demons en enfer! ( Hail Satan! Thank you very much Lucifer and all the demons in hell! ~for you non french speakers) there is this man in my government class who I have had a crush on since I’ve first seen him. I have not had the courage to go up to him and greet myself. But now, our seats have changed and he sits next to me, making it easier to start a conversation! This may seem little, but it’s a start in the right direction! Ave Satanis et Lucifer!

2 Likes

Thank you, Leraje (again) for letting me dodge that bullet. If things continue like this I will never be able to repay you in any sufficient way, I’m afraid :smiley: jk, I’m doing my very best.

4 Likes

Ave King Belial and Lord Ganesh. KamaKala Remove all obstacles :star:

3 Likes

Thank you King Paimon!!! (I also want to thank King Lucifer and King Belial as well since I think they played a part in it as well).

Every time another request is answered, I become more of a believer in what you three do for me. But King Paimon, for whatever reason I feel a strong connection to you. I knew nothing about you but the first time I heard your name something clicked. I know I still have so much growing and learning to do, but you are so amazing and so patient. As are King Lucifer and King Belial.

This may seem like a petty request, but my family and I had a vacation booked on a cruise. We vacation once a year but really needed this one as it’s been a difficult year and we needed something good. Anyways, despite flying out a day before the cruise, our flight got delayed and we missed our connecting flight. We weren’t going to be able to make the cruise as there were no more flights that night and none early enough the next morning to get us there on time. I asked King Paimon to please help me out and let me tell you…he did! He got us rerouted flights (after being told our only option was something else entirely that would not get us to the port in time!). We may have had a long layover overnight in an airport…but we had a super early flight and made it to the cruise! The only reason we were able to make another flight was because last minute there was a break in the weather (was told before the flight would take over an hour and half longer due to rerouting because of weather) and the pilot was able to get us to our layover soon enough to catch a better flight and magically the new flight was already processed though and waiting for us. There was luggage issues as well and I asked King Paimon to please make our bags arrive for us so we are not out our luggage and it all went smoothly. He truly has my back and I appreciate him more than I can express. Each day I become more a believer and the doubts I have about it all being a coincidence fades. I’m a work in progress, but I’m getting there. Thank you King Paimon! King Lucifer and King Belial! You three just keep showing me how amazing you are and how much I am capable of. I hope to grow and learn everything that you all have to teach me.

There’s so many more things to thank you for, but for now, a huge thanks for saving our vacation and for being a friend who has my back. So many things were going wrong and the chance of making it was slim to none, but without fail my guys never let me down!

5 Likes

I have to report a great success on my Self-Manipulation on Time Control and altering my own body:

07.10.2018, i turned 29.
(Physical Age counted from last birth.)

I did a ritual to make myself 10 years younger then my real age.
I used Vampiric abilities to feed special forms of Energy into me,
as well as doing a self - sacrifice towards myself. On the dark Spectrum.
On the lighter Spectrum, i also made (self-crafted) and used, several different forms of lower Liquid of immortality / Life Essence Fluid. - well the one that alchemy consideres to be a byproduct of making the stone of Philosophy hasn’t been in my result range, exactly, as far as i know, even tho i crafted a personal Version of the Stone.

But i understood those processed to go hand in hand, and so i guess it’s fine.

So here now we come to the Success Part:

Today, turning 29, most of my collueges, responded to me mentioning my age, i look like 20, 22 max.
I’m very used to be considered younger then i actually am, especially since my soul is a couple thousand years old. (which i knew long before going into the occult or learning anything about reincarnation - including my own different incarnations beside the current one)

So, … It’s definatly proven to WORK!
Chaning the own Physical Appearence, even the own age and rate of re-production of damaged body parts - by Magick - especially Black Magick - DOES WORK!!!

In fact, this is me 14 years ago - at the age of 14 or 15 years old:

While this is current at 29:

Oh quick note there.^^ - the guy next to me here, is actually 50 years old!!! can you believe that!? i barely could, when he told me! xD

And this is me at the Age they claimed me to be at:

Which is roughly around the 20-22 mark my collueges told me to be at. :wink:

What do you guys think?
Is the Progress Satisfying?
Where do you suggest me to improve?

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

12 Likes

Thank you, Belial, Paimon, Lucifer, Bune, Claunek. I really wasn’t expecting to work with these entities ,they sort of made themselves known to me.

I have gone from a place of lethargy and zero motivation to constant work, and I am now thriving off of my craft.

2 Likes

Big thank you to the great Duke Sallos and the Olympian Spirit Phul as promised❣

3 Likes

Azazel always <3
thank you for everything and i’m wearing your sigil necklace with pride

2 Likes

I want to give Sitri the recognition he deserves.
Eventough what i asked for has not fully happened, it’s pretty clear that we’re (me and the target of my request) getting there.
So if anyone is deciding wich spirit to ask for lustful deeds, Sitri is your entity to go, he won’t let you down.
I appreciate your work, Sitri.

4 Likes

I want to give public thanks to the great Goddess Diana and her daughter Aradia. Thanks to them my life is taking a course that I always look for and could not find in any other path. They have given me a power that I never imagined and they opened my ways of prosperity and I know that each day that passes will be better. Thank you!!! for putting me in the path of my ancestors and showing me where I belong. Hail Diana and Aradia !!! Hail mother of the witches! Hail Aradia, Diana’s silver daughter!

7 Likes

Thanks A Ángel Raphael for healing my dog.

5 Likes

Thank you so much Lord Azazel for teaching me how to cast an effective love spell

4 Likes

Public thanks to Hent’yos for helping me keep my head on straight during a emotionally rough and complicated situation.

5 Likes

Thanks to Belial for getting me out of the ticket today…Thanks LUcifer, Lakshmi, Dantalion, Lord Ganesha…you all rock!!!

4 Likes

Could you share the ritual with us ?

2 Likes

I allready did. It should have become part of E.A.'s material, by now.
I haven’t talked with him about it into detail, but i guess he forwarded it into some product’s of his.
:wink:

I did, however, make sure to share it with him when i went into the working.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

Thank you again, Nitika, for making cash available. I’m short until payday, and I asked for $100 two days ago. Today, I got orders more than doubling that. He’s been very good to me.

5 Likes