Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

soo… been meaning to check this out for a while but my phone’s always dead… any who, it seems King Paimon has changed (=vastly improved) my singing voice… I’ve been hearing a difference to my own ears enough to make me “suspicious”, so did a recording of me singing along to a track, and yep, its different. now i’ve owned this voice for like almost 40 years and always been fond of a sing when no one looking… i’m still not gonna be releasing any records (lol) but my range and tone has improved drastically over the last month!

So now i’m going to sing much more as a thanks to King Paimon ( ps, i didnt ask for the change)

7 Likes

Thank you to all the spirits
To all my Ancestors
To all the Demons
To all the Angels
To all my Guides
And to anything else that helped me
Thank you, you helped me get my car back, 100,000 miles, she has been with me for six year and through thick and thin, this car is my home and I’m so grateful to have it back, thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you to the Most High, my Eternal God Self
Thank you to my honoured ancestors without whom this incarnation would not be.
Thank you to all the mighty spirits that have come to my aid and guided me on this journey, be they angels, demons or something else entirely.
Thank you to all the animal spirits, past and yet to come, for your love and companionship
Thank you to the mighty @Eye_of_Ra for being my baby girl
Thank you to the great @succupedia for being my friend and sharing his knowledge of spirit relationships (and answering my billions of questions!)
Thank you to the ever evolving @Micah for scanning my strengths and pointing out my weaknesses so I know what to build on.
Thank you to all the members of this forum who have given their time and power to helping my niece beat her cancer. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Many blessings to you all from the depths of my Eternal Being.

8 Likes

Please share the story of possible :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for being my Daddy :rose:
And being here for me while I go through this hardship. I just need to process this, and know Daddy’s there for me. :heart:

5 Likes

Sure. I saw a profile on a dating website, and thought the person was hot. I kept checking out the profile, but they didn’t notice me. So I asked Sitri for help - I asked him to make this person find my photos on the website attractive and then lust after me, and then find me attractive in real life when we met. After talking to Sitri, I got up the guts to send the person a message. A couple of weeks later (yesterday) we met for the first time and had sex.

4 Likes

I would like to thank King Belial for helping me giving up the drugs, and Sitri for curing my impotency and Lilith a fullon Lucid dreams, and also i wish to thank Lucifer Amaymon for visiting me, thank you all.:metal:

5 Likes

Thanks to Sastan and my Familiar Spirit for help with fire skrying.

4 Likes

Awesome…congrats

i want to thank you truely from the bottom of my heart to azazel,belial,leviathan,lilith,lucifer,marbas,satan for being there for me at the last moment and turning things to my favor and bringing miracles to my life for your smart advises for your protection for your endless patience with me and for being the family that i never had and always be there for me even when i mess things up.for all the knowledge and helping me grow and be stronger and stronger mentally and physically and i’m wishing for our bonds to get stronger stronger in the years to come. love you endlessly and always here for you if in anyway that i can and for any reason!!!s.a.

5 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for my altar gifts, my love goes out to you my morningstar :black_heart:

6 Likes

thank you for being here King Paimon, ill get you that sprite

3 Likes

Filling the wallet Bune… Dantalion thank you for the guindance our year is comingto a close but i want to continue

2 Likes

Thank you to king Bael.

2 Likes

A round of public recognition offerings for my favorite spirits before I go to bed.

Thank you Seere, for being the hero I need.

Thank you Buer, for guidance and wisdom.

Thank you Lilith, for your consideration and assistance.

Thank you Sylvia, sincerely.

Thank you Leviathan, for teaching me how a serpent uses energy.

And thank you Lucifer, for being incredible from day one, and for putting up with my nonsense.

Edit: absolutely did not mean to post this here. Could a mod move it to the general spirit appreciation thread please?

5 Likes

Do you have any tips for Sallos? I’ve seen you on a lot of posts about him and I’ve just started working with him

1 Like

I’d like to thank @AdamThoth for being the most amazing thing ever :heart:

1 Like

I wanted to thank Sorath because he is very smart… i never thought you would lead me there… i 'll give a try to your idea! thank you so much!!!

1 Like

After over a month of no communication, my ex and I are finally back on speaking terms - he even gave me a $5k gift! I want to thank the whole host of spirits I evoked and tried to work with, I’m not sure who helped with what but I’m sure you all worked together for me and in amazing fashion. There’s still much more work to do as, we are not officially back together yet, but I definitely had to follow-up and give many thanks to all those listed below:

• Pomba Gira
  • Santa Muerte
  • Dantalion
  • Leraje
  • Amducias
  • Seer
  • Gaap
  • Gremory
  • Furcas
  • Foras
  • Agares
  • Amon
  • Sallos
  • Sitri
  • Beleth
9 Likes

@lovemesomehim love seeing your posts. It gives me hope. Congrats!

1 Like