Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Can you message me
I wanna have a little talk

1 Like

Hail to the spirit known to men as Ryvoren. I thank you for answering my call last night and attending my ritual. It was very good getting to know you and I think we’ll work together in the coming days.

Respectfully
Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you King Zagan for changing my life.
Thank you King Belial for your wisdom.
Thank you Lord Belphegore for bringing to me my desires.
Thank you Lord Lucifer, Lord Flereous and Lord Leviathan for your help.
Hail to the all spirits in my way. You all are awesome.

6 Likes

Hail to Duke Aim

I wanted to thank you sooner and reward you earlier than we agreed. The bargain you drove was pricey but it turned out well worth it. I salute you Duke Aim and thank you for service to me.

Respectfully
Mike B

4 Likes

Deepest thanks and praise to Clauneck, who is helping make it financially possible for me to transition to an ideal living situation. I also feel intuitively that Clauneck has had a hand in helping my progress as I initiate through the Qliphothic spheres. So again I say: Hail Clauneck, Gatekeeper of Da’ath, ruler of the fire of Thaumiel in Thagirion, and the True Lord of Air!

4 Likes

Someone here wrote: If you throw a plate of spaghetti on the wall, some must stick.
I fully agree.
As part of my rituals that I started on 05/16 I asked several entities that a certain person lost his job and his source of income.
Yesterday 6/14 I learned that she was fired.
Of course I didn’t sit idly by waiting for the result, I did my part too.
Now as part of my requests have been granted, I’m going to do a ritual thanking the demons, not all of them as some don’t require thanks or offers.
Are they:

From the book L&HD
Lucifer
Parelit
Ragaras
Sarsiel

From the book Practical Djinn Magick
“To force an end” Ritual

From the book DoM
Seer
Raum
Andras
Haures
Leraje

And some angels who, to be honest, I didn’t feel any energy.

I thank all the entities that made part of my requests happen.
Next step: make that person very sick.

7 Likes

Thank you Bune. You have my heart.:green_heart:

1 Like

I would like to thank Asmodeus and Sallos for all the help they have given me.

2 Likes

a update. my target lost her job twice in 30 days. :smile:

Hail the power of darkness!

4 Likes

Thank you to King Paimon. He has helped me in so many ways over the years. I can’t even begin to explain my gratitude towards him. He is an amazing spirit to work with and has the most beautiful energy.

6 Likes

I requested financial blessing for my family to Duke Bune Yesterday. Today my mom hit the lottery for $1000. Thank You Duke Bune for the riches you brought to me and my family. Hail Duke Bune :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :zap: :zap:

10 Likes

Thank you to Azazel for massively improving my ability to lucid dream, and doing so quickly. I’m impressed and will seek to work with you more!

Thank you Lucifer for opening my root chakra, I needed that and appreciate it fully.

Thank you Bune for giving energy to my plans, and being patient while I get my ducks in a row.

6 Likes

Thank you to Seere for coming through for me, and delivering in a hilariously creative way, again. I sense a lot of personality :smile:

5 Likes

Ave St. Expedite.
Thank you Saint Expedite for acting immediately and being reliable in the last minute.

St. Expediate acted fast and answered my petition to have my permanent resident permit granted immediately. I still had a couple of months to wait but i needed to travel so I made an altar with offerings and sent a petition to St. Expedite. I received an answer in just a few days, right in time before my trip.

THANK YOU SAINT EXPEDITE.
MAY YOUR NAME BE KNOWN ACROSS GENERATIONS.

3 Likes

Hail Marquis Amon,

I thank you greatly for your work on my project. You brought my my foster mom’s bf back to her very quickly. You are truly a loyal and honorable spirit. Until we meet again.

Respectfully
Mike B.

10 Likes

Thank you, Marbas

I don’t know if you did jack shit and if you did, it certainly wasn’t the way I asked, but it worked.

NOTE: this guy doesn’t only heals.

8 Likes

Huge thank you to Archangel Michael. Thank you for cleansing and releasing me. I feel joy and a renewed sense of positivity thanks to you.

5 Likes

Hail Grand Duke Aim,

Thank you for your willingness to be introduced to one of my fellow Magicians today. I appreciate you and I hope you and her get along fine.
Thank you for granting my request. You’re a real friend.
Respectfully my Mike B

5 Likes

Thank you, Duke Aim!
For attending my call,
For accepting my gifts,
For listening to my request,
For agreeing to work w me.
I look forward ro giving you your rewards.

3 Likes

Public thanks to King Paimon.
You managed to influence multiple minds so the repair of my car, after a quite minor incident, has been extremely well done with great care. You made the garage allow delayed payment and in the same time the total refund from the insurance.
Thank you, powerful king.
Hail Paimon !

9 Likes