Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Bael.

Thank you Bune.:green_heart:

Thank you Gremory❤️

2 Likes

Thank you Queen Morrigan for not leaving me alone on this path , thank you Odin for your knowledge ,thank you Raphael for your hug and love :two_hearts::kissing_heart: also thank you babe succubi for being there for me :two_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Love8888 So, did your target ask you on another date yet, or were they receptive if you asked them since then?? Is it turning more romantic between you and your target? I always love it when I have successful results and the spirit delivers what I want, and I enjoy reading and hearing of the success of others. I honestly have no idea where the whole “demons are pure evil and want your soul” bullshit comes from. Even tho I have heard of them misbehaving on exceptional occasions, IME their “vibe” always feels friendly, like they’re glad I called on them. And I’m not the kind of person to “use and dump” either. I try giving them 1 task at a time, but I always come back. I wonder if they mind if you evoke them just because you wanted to say “hey, how ya doing”? I don’t want to bug them, but I’m truly so grateful when they deliver what I want that it makes me want to come back, even tho I’m sure they have better, more important stuff to do than “hang out” for a few minutes, just to keep in touch. It’s like with Orias and Seer, the ones I probably work with the most. I truly enjoy having them around because it always seems like a seeing someone you haven’t seen in a while and you get to “catch up”. I often feel like asking them how they’ve been, but I try and keep it formal and not get too casual with any spirit

1 Like

Thank you President Buer for helping me so quickly. I am not completely healed yet but I am confident that in the next few hours I will be. He really work fast, I recommend to anyone who has any ailment.
ERATO ON CA BUER ANON
HAIL PRESIDENT BUER!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hail Great President Ose,

Thank you for coming tonight. It was good to meet you and excellent making friends with you. I look forward to working with you in the future.
Thank you for being so polite and easy to talk to.

Respectfully
Mike B

3 Likes

Thank you very much, King Paimon!

2 Likes

Thanks to the spirits I’m in contact with for getting those bureaucractic leeches off my back .

1 Like

Hail President Valac,

Thank you for attending my evocation. You surprised me with your strength and style. I feel confident in your ability to help with my goal. You have my gratitude.

Respectfully
Mike B

3 Likes

Thank you once again to my servitors and all the spirits involved for carrying out their tasks and helping me.

Thank you to King Asmoday for the conversation we had earlier. I appreciate you being firm and tough and the message is loud and clear.

Thank you to Beezelbub for making your presence known. I see you and will be open to what you want to say to me.

Thank you to King Belial for the talk, and I will try my best to change my habits. I’ll do my best.

4 Likes

Thank you for always being around and stepping in when I need that added help!

Mi Santisima Muerte, Gracias for being there always, even when things slow down a bit. You are always there keeping an eye on me. But especially when I come to you for guidance and/or help! I know you were a part of the latest turn around I reached out for.

King Belial, thank you for starters for working alongside me through a friend but also coming forth to talk to me for the request made on my behalf. You brought forth the starting point of what was asked. And i know the rest will follow suit… your shot of liquor is already is in the works to be laid out for you tonight! Thank you my kind sir

Madame, Queen Marie Laveau, your assistance seeked out for and your advice has been heard. You are magifigant and I know that you came through with a kind heart even though I did not want to disturb you with such a minor thing. I will make sure to keep working no matter how small or insignifant I may feel the task is and may not want to bother you with. I will, as you mentioned! You are magnificant and I will not forget it!

3 Likes

@ Shaz
@ Sabnock
@ Raum
@ Glasya Labolas
@ Valefar

Things are looking good! Big thanks and appreciation to each of you for your ongoing work. Details to follow for all to see!

4 Likes

Hail King Bael!

Your presence was very commanding. Powerful. Mesmerizing. Thank you for attending my call, for accepting my gifts, for speaking to me and agreeing to help. Thank you for the previous work youve done on my behalf. Thank you for continuing to work w me. I look forward to our long working relationship, the rewards, the magick between us.

Hail Prince Orobas! Thank you for being w me today. Enjoy your wine. All for the black horse!

3 Likes

Thank you, Raphael.
Thank you, Melahel.
Thank you, angels and genius spirits of the Master Protection Ritual.
Thank you, Metatron and Sandalphon.
Thank you, Silence.

Thank you, @ReyCuervo and @norse900.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being there for me in my hour of need.

7 Likes

Whoa- I lived in New Orleans for 9 years…you can get in touch w/ Marie Laveau?

1 Like

There are various rituals one can perform to reach out to her based on your reason. I grew up alongside the world of hoodoo among other things so im not sure if that plays a part in my wish requests Ive gone to her for or not. Or just approaching her in general with pure intent and reason. There are many who say she doesnt come through for just anyone or that you must approach Papa Legba and others to request to speak to her. Though I havent done it that way. Of course there is the folklore tale of approaching her at her tomb and knocking 3 times before you make your wish to her. However from what Ive heard over the years many of taken that as a “go ahead” to damage her tomb site. Even though there is the legend that although its her site, she was escavated and taken elsewhere to be buried to prevent people back in the day to come unbury her

2 Likes

Thank you, Yabamiah, Yanchiel, Barchiel, Malchiel and Seer. Results withing the week. The manifestation was way too subtle, but it worked flawlessly and fast.

And also sorry for forgetting I worked with you, specifically, on this. I have to actually write in the damn journal.

3 Likes

Hail Andromalius! He assisted me with getting revenge for a friend that had his car broken into. May the culprits burn in hell. :fire:

3 Likes

Thankyou Lucifer

Thankyou Lilith

Thankyou my Servitors

and Thankyou soo much @QueenMustang

I have no words to express my gratitude towards you
Thankyou from the bottom of my heart

This is just a beginning we have a lot to achieve

Blessings !!

4 Likes

My pleasure, I’m so hopeful & excited for you!!

4 Likes

Thank you again, my bestest friend and brother (or sister) from another mother (but same source) Furfur, for watching over me, guarding my body when I project, and always being there for me and helping me in times of need or distress. I love you!

5 Likes