Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Hail Belial! Demonic King! …King of Kings! I called you to attend me from the abyss, I asked you to stay a hand that was poised and raised against me and you have done precisely that. Belial, the one without a master I am grateful to you.

Archangel Uriel, my lightning thunderbolt, Archangel of the Most High thank you for never being far from me.

Lord Lucifer, mille gracias for a second chance.

Grand Prince Orobas, thank you for your constancy and your reassurances to me. I hope you approve of the pendant.

9 Likes

Thank you Belial. Apologies for not noticing you set me free.

Thank you Zagan.

3 Likes

Thank you Iaoth, Petahyah and Opiel for bringing me peace at the work place.

2 Likes

After the first time talking to Lilith, she brought me a nice gift today.
thank you goddess Lilith :heart:

2 Likes

I’d like to thank Haagenti and recognize her help in assisting me in liberating myself from a particular addiction of mine. I would recommend her to others for this and similar tasks.

3 Likes

Major thank you to President Buer.

I have a friend who’s dad suffers from severe diabetes, and drank and smoked very heavily. I performed a ritual to Buer to remove his addictions and to heal him of his diabetes to the greatest degree possible, and within a couple weeks he had majorly cut back in his drinking and smoking and his blood sugar was normal, when before it was 300 or higher.

Buer can help get rid of addictions and cure or greatly alleviate illness. He’s best with physical illness to my understanding, but can also help with mental illness as well, and can also alleviate chronic illness.

Seriously, work with Buer if you or someone you want to help suffers from issues like these. President Buer is a Mercurial Demon, and Mercurial Beings are known for their very fast results, and Buer is an example of that.

Hail President Buer!

12 Likes

Hail Prince Sitri and Mater Qalilitu! For much-appreciated help with personal and sexual magnetism, magickal power, and chakra opening. I love the feeling of the presence of these two spirits in my life.

3 Likes

King Vine (He likes it pronounced Veeneh)
His powers are immense folks.

He creates storms that bring down walls and fortresses (this is metaphorical- so think about the application)
Fortifies, intensifies, and develops magicians
He’ll break an enemy for you

And…last but not least…
He makes “vicious former lovers love you again.”

Thank you King Vine- for all of that and then some…

9 Likes

You should evoke him and find out for yourself :wink: .I did unblocking ritual with him and looking forward to work with his master key.This ritual is invaluable online on you tube,I encourage you to do this if you are interested here is the link - YouTube

1 Like

Did you perform the ritual with them from VK page ?

1 Like

Hail Grand Duke Agares

Thank you for your assistance. I appreciate your efforts very much. I’m sorry I dropped the ball on my end. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Respectfully
Mike B

1 Like

Hail Marquis Sabnock,

Thank you for your assistance in my project. You did excellent work please continue.

Respectfully,
Mike B.

2 Likes

Thank you Raphael for maintaining my health.

Thank you St. Anthony for being good to me.

Thank you Poiel for being an awesome teacher and motivator.

2 Likes

And thanks a lot to Uvall for the best orgasm in my life.:pray:t2::smiling_imp::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, Lord Lucifer.

Thank you, Lord Satan.

Thank you, Duke Dantalion.

Thank you, Duchess Bune.

Thank you, King Asmodeus.

Thank you, Prime Minister Lucifuge Rofocale.

Thank you, God Anubis.

Thank you, King Paimon.

I will work hard to craft the altar cloth and other items for the site.

4 Likes

Thank you Enki. Thank you Ishtar. Once again, you both were there for me through some very intense shit, as always, both as support and to keep driving me forward.

2 Likes

Thank you Bael.

Thank you Bune.:green_heart:

Thank you Gremory❤️

2 Likes

Thank you Queen Morrigan for not leaving me alone on this path , thank you Odin for your knowledge ,thank you Raphael for your hug and love :two_hearts::kissing_heart: also thank you babe succubi for being there for me :two_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Love8888 So, did your target ask you on another date yet, or were they receptive if you asked them since then?? Is it turning more romantic between you and your target? I always love it when I have successful results and the spirit delivers what I want, and I enjoy reading and hearing of the success of others. I honestly have no idea where the whole “demons are pure evil and want your soul” bullshit comes from. Even tho I have heard of them misbehaving on exceptional occasions, IME their “vibe” always feels friendly, like they’re glad I called on them. And I’m not the kind of person to “use and dump” either. I try giving them 1 task at a time, but I always come back. I wonder if they mind if you evoke them just because you wanted to say “hey, how ya doing”? I don’t want to bug them, but I’m truly so grateful when they deliver what I want that it makes me want to come back, even tho I’m sure they have better, more important stuff to do than “hang out” for a few minutes, just to keep in touch. It’s like with Orias and Seer, the ones I probably work with the most. I truly enjoy having them around because it always seems like a seeing someone you haven’t seen in a while and you get to “catch up”. I often feel like asking them how they’ve been, but I try and keep it formal and not get too casual with any spirit

1 Like

Hail Great President Ose,

Thank you for coming tonight. It was good to meet you and excellent making friends with you. I look forward to working with you in the future.
Thank you for being so polite and easy to talk to.

Respectfully
Mike B

3 Likes