Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Prince Orobas is awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you Gusoin for this level up in that you had on me for my entourage !
:pray:t2:

All praise and hail Gusoin !
yahooo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you Samael, for agreeing to help me and work on my situation. Thank you Djinn kings, elders and djinns.

3 Likes

I am the kind of girl that LOVES her luxury brands.

Thank you Bime for delivering the amount I asked for. I can now buy one of my absolute dream luxury handbags!

Turnaround time from evocation t o delivery : 3 weeks.

4 Likes

Thank you to Duke Dantallion for showing me what I needed to see. I’ll continue to do my part, be patient and hang in there.

5 Likes

Thank you to my servitors - all great, strong and beautiful spirits learning fast and working hard. Youre all amazing!

7 Likes

Thank you to the mighty and powerful spirit Belial! Belial made sure I was offered an apartment in the most expensive and favorite part of my city, and instead of paying rent though cash I pay rent through services to the owner which is immensely helpful and life changing for me. Also thank you Belial for making sure that I have continued living here happy and successfully. I highly suggest working with this spirit he is very powerful and helpful. Thank you Belial!

7 Likes

Thank you to the spirits that are surrounding my stepson & his beautiful wife & their babies & helping him get the home he deserves. Our family has been through a lot, and I genuinely appreciate the abundance. Now it’s time to heal & try to enjoy life again.

I don’t know which spirit or spirits are working these miracles, but thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you to Prince Orobas for always answering my call and assisting me.

Gratitude.

3 Likes

Thank you to Angel Ariel and President Marbas for getting me the medication for curing my cats illness.

Gratitude.

4 Likes

May I ask which method you used and how long results took? I need to remove my targets friend from his life who’s ruining things out of jealousy

2 Likes

Today i would lik to thank the amazing Prince Rosier for delivering my exact request within 2 months.
Rosier you answered each and very single love requests perfectly since I got to know you and it’s been more than 4 years to this day.
I will now manage to be careful to what i request from you because you are no joke.
Thank you very much for teaching me self love at the same time.
Thank you!

4 Likes

Yes you may. Sigil and candle method, my altar table topped with a green silk cloth, sigil and a green candle. First I begin with Pranayama breathing, then a banishing of the area. I do the chant to increase magickal powers and then I begin to gaze at the sigil. Once the sigil is activated I begin the enn chant. I also recite my conjuration of the spirit and generally by this time the candle flame starts dancing wildly.

That is my cue that Lerajie has arrived. I welcome the spirit and ask it to show me the direction of a positive answer either through the candle flame or my pendulum. I present my welcoming offering and then state my will and my promise to her. I ask if she requires any further info and if the answer is negative, I give her leave to depart (she always presents as female to me). She got the job done in three days and she made damn sure I knew !

3 Likes

That’s great , thank you very much :blush: I’ve never worked with this spirit , but need his help .

2 Likes

Thank you Prince Orobas for agreeing to work with me!
Hail Prince Orobas!
Very excited to meet you and work with you!

5 Likes

Thank you King Samael the Black for being there for me. For helping me and guiding me to knowledge and next steps, and for opening doors for me. Your presence and influence is very much appreciated!

Thank you King Belial for helping me with my shadow work, for showing 2 layers of what I need to work on and heal. Your tough love is welcomed and appreciated.

Thank you Djinn Kings, Elders, Djinns and Angels for working on my requests. Done deals, I was told. Thank you for your swift action and response!

Thank you mighty Archangels and Angels for your constant, unfailing protection. I bless you all with love and gratitude.

Thank you to my Servitors who keep growing in strength and knowledge, faithfully doing their tasks and working on results. You are all beautiful and very much loved.

4 Likes

Been trying to keep my DoM skills sharp with inconsequential rituals. Asked Gremori for random gifts. My cousin brought over several boxes of produce leftover from the food bank. I’d forgotten the joy a bounty of apples can bring. Been making vinegar and cider. Oh the sweet funk! Thank you, Gremori!

3 Likes

Thank you, Dantalion!

2 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia

Thank you my great Prince for answering the call of a friend of mine. You constantly prove yourself to be a loyal and true spirit.

Regards and gratitude,

Mike B
2 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas!

Thank you Prince Orobas for answering my call. Tonight was GOLD. I am humbled by your presence and great power.

With much respect and awe.

4 Likes