Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

thaaaaaaaaaank you, Marquis Leraje for dodging this freak bullet last minute :relieved:

6 Likes

Hail Vapula!! Your finesse in this situation is deeply appreciated Xxx

8 Likes

Ah, Thank you AIM, that certainly got the blood boiling, to say nothing of their lungs, liver, heart and brain. :fire:

4 Likes

I feel I’m long overdue since I’ve come so far so quick

Thank you Lilith for coming into my life and changing so much already; I’m looking forward to where this journey shall go and I look forward to working more with you

Thank you Azazel for helping to awaken my senses and for the music when I desperately needed it

Thank you King Paimon for helping to teach and guide me; I hope to be able to successfully see what you showed me the next time we meet

Thank you to my lovely succubus and incubus whose time affection and cuteness have made my world so much brighter and for the teeth

And thank you to those I’ve failed to mention or notice these few weeks and to the poltergeist for resolving the issue peacefully

I look forward to working with you all on the path to ascension and looking forward to the wonders and horrors to come!

3 Likes

•.Awesome work with Marbas/Barbas.•
Helped me settle and get payment with a $2,400 medical insurance bill they didn’t want to cover. Clerical error magickally appeared and not only did I get that $2.4K covered, my out of pocket deductible is lower now and the rest of my procedures and office visits are covered now…

4 Likes

I’d like to thank Buer for helping my 87 year old grandmother recover from covid.

Hail Buer!

11 Likes

Long overdue thanks to the entities I called on for help so far during this incredible healing / transformative /empowering journey since June (?) and to all entities that helped that I’m not aware of for whatever reason. Thanks for restoring my strength, guiding me in healing wounds/imbalances/blockages (which I’ll still be healing for some time), helping me find my inner power, teaching me to love and be loved, to be grateful and humble, for helping me turn my life around from the pit of shit I’d turned it into, etc basically learning how to be a healthier and more compassionate human:
Damballah and Ayida Wedo, Beelzebub, Belial, Baal, Sallos, Lilith, Lucifer, Isis, Metatron, Azazel, and this friendly blue blob I keep seeing during crucial moments (I dunno who you are but thank you for being there)

2 Likes

And of course the art of giving less f**ks!
Sorry if that sounded speechey or like a toast…just feeling gratitude a lot today.

3 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for having my back, you know what’s best for me my King, lead my life to great prosperity my King, I almost made a mistake by falling in love with the wrong person, lead me to the right person my King, with great confidence I put my faith and trust in you my King, thank you King Paimon for all that you do for me.

2 Likes

My eternal Thanks goes to Jupiter and Parion when ever I call you My finances always take a turn for the better Thank you both for your unswerving help even when I cock up you help me put things back together again Thus proving once again that the ancient Gods and Demons totally reliable Happy Magick Thank you Thank you Thank you

3 Likes

I would just like to thank Chenor for allowing me to tap into his energy and convey the necessary messages + advice during a reading. Thank you very much for your utmost cooperation and guidance!

4 Likes

Just made a petition to King Belial. I am sending my gratitude to him, because without his help, I would not be where I am. Thank you ever so much!

2 Likes

Giving TREMENDOUS THANKS to the Pombagira Queens Maria Padilha, Cigana and Sete Saias!!! They are once again amazing and continue to bring my love and I closer than ever. It’s been almost a year since I’ve used Padilha’s prayer and so many things changed for the better. We continue to communicate healthy and love one another and these wonderful 3 queens have helped me mature and grow as a human being to avoid us making the same mistakes that broke us apart. Thank you so much Maria Padilha, Cigana and Sete Saias for the restoration of myself and my lover :heart::heart::heart:

Another quick thanks for King Vine for letting of a little snake that was in my yard. And yes i’m talking about the human type of snake. It was a bit of a painful lesson there. But i guess i should be more careful with who i trust with certain things. That some times waiting a bit longer is better than trying to take a quick short cut… Short cuts are only a good idea if you know for a fact you can trust them. Sigh… lesson learned.

2 Likes

Thank you for your continued assistance; for your consistency and your aptitude.
Hail Vapula!!

Hell yeah!

Thanks to Leraje. And thanks to myself.

3 Likes

Thank you so very much Saint Expedite for your assistance. It was a high amount and you came through for me. I appreciate your help very much.

Enjoy your pound cake!!!

3 Likes

burn some incense in your local region and address it to either, all the spirits in the region, in honor of that helpful spirit or “The landlord and the entity that convinced him to lend me that”

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer❤️

You where the one in my life that showed me that it isn’t wrong to listen to your true nature thus my overly sensitive side of me.

You showed me it is OK to cry. It is OK to let it all out and to accept that I am not that type of guy who is overly manly and logic and of such.

I am more feminin than some would usually be and I learned to love it how it is.

I won trough that a long lost part in me that was so long missing and suppressed in my life. And I understand it now that for me at least it isn’t important and fulfilling me really what I do in regards to general material activity.

But how I feel inside doing it and how my Charakter is developing on the way. What feels right for me and what not also intuitive whise.

I really… thank you for that process Lucifer.

7 Likes