Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you so much Alloces for binding my 16 year old’s bad news friend who has influenced her negatively. I asked Alloces to bind this particular friend and make her go away peacefully. My daughter to me today that the friend’s parents are selling their house and moving to another town for a job! Also my daughter has been talking to this friend a lot less frequently. Thank you so much Alloces for your swift action!

4 Likes

Thank you Bune for one more time. For being so supportive, cordial and adorable.

4 Likes

Thank you Duke Sallos for all the help you offered to my friend even though I haven’t heard from him. I believe that you helped him as requested.

6 Likes

Thank you Zepar , Gremory, Dantalion, Sabnock , Sallos , Amon,Agares end Santa muerte! Spirits rock call on them for sure !

3 Likes

Thank you Delukiel, Tzadkiel, Jupiter, Metatron, Kamael, Nitika, Bethor.

2 Likes

Mighty King Paimon. Thank you for having my back when getting my money from so and so. The man is tough & I needed a ball buster to make him cut the shit and pay what he owes. I asked you to stand behind him and make him just pay me with no drama, questions or issues.

For once there was no drama. Just swift payment.

Thank you King Paimon, this serves as your public praise. :bouquet:

9 Likes

Belial is an upwardly mobile magician’s best friend. I tasked him with assisting in passing the difficult background and onboarding process for a particular firm. He delivered this in its totality. I also received instant knowledge into the best route to do so (as per my request). I trust he will deliver the last stipulation of this already successful evocation.

Previously, he also assisted me in acquiring a specified kind of job that was in alignment with my goals.

Hail Belial!

7 Likes

Thank you Belial! Hail Belial! I want to thank Belial for a very important and powerful task. I worked with Belial to make sure I successfully was offered and moved into an apartment in the best part of my city, in which I pay no rent, instead I pay the owner through services. Belial has also made should I continue to live here successfully. I cannot stress how IMPORTANT and amazing this opportunity has been. It is truly life changing that I don’t need to pay cash for this apartment and instead can pay through services! This apartment is beautiful and in the best part of my city. I am so happy and fulfilled living here. I highly suggest working with Belial, he is a MIGHTY and powerful spirit. I used the connective evocation ritual from Gallery of Magick. Thank you SO much Belial! Hail Belial!

8 Likes

I want to thank the Goetikon with helping me protect myself from a spirit that has been harrassing me and my family in our home. Even though I was rather hasty and a bit unfocused when calling him, he came almost immediately and dealt with the problem instantly. I can only recommend anyone in need of protection to call on him; he’s simply amazing.

2 Likes

This is my public praise for President Haagenti!
Haagenti can remove fears and doubts regarding your potential, and give true insight into what you are capable of achieving.
He can also change your personality however you want and help you become the best version of yourself (which in turn attracts a better life).
Thank you Haagenti!

12 Likes

Andromalius!!! :fire::zap: Thank YOU! Let 'em burn for their disloyalty…

6 Likes

Thanks and praise to Bael - Kept someone from being indiscreet about my involvement with him, and helped my friend by removing her from someone’s thoughts.
Thanks and praise to Buer - Has kept me and a friend healthy throughout the pandemic.
Thanks and praise to Lilith - Solved a friend’s health problem in one day.
Thanks and praise to Raphael and Ganesha - Solved another friend’s multiple health problems within six months.
Thanks and praise to Verrier - Has given me invaluable assistance with a chronic pain issue, job security, and the means to maintain my car. Also helped my friend with her job security.
Thanks and praise for enhancing my charisma: Sitri, Qalilitu
Thanks and praise for ongoing protection: Forneus, Moloch, Chernobog
Thanks and praise for creative inspiration: Forneus, Xaphan
Thanks and praise for baneful workings: Chernobog, Senerron, Andromalius, Kali, Maat, Ptesan-wi, Hermes, Lucifer, Satan, Tiamat, Kingu, Absu, Amprodias, Qalilitu, Belial, Bucon, Haures, Leraje
Thanks and praise for empowerment: Lucifuge Rofocale, Astaroth, Hecate, Abraxas, Anubis, Samael, Semyaza, Raum, Luluwa, Niantiel, Nyx, Thoth, Amy, Baratchial, Merihim

6 Likes

I wanted to thank the Goetikon for helping me again even though the problem was probably too minor to have been worth calling him on. He really comes and helps when called upon.

2 Likes

Thank you King Belial for showing me the things that keep dragging me down.
He gave me so much more than I asked. He showed me the things that keep dragging me down and made me see the truth.
He can change your life for the better but make sure you know what you actually want. He is very powerful and could turn your life upside down to make you grow. If it’s only mental (just like what I asked) the results are almost instant, he operates with precision and shifts your perception.
Thank you Belial!

6 Likes

Thank you Duke Gremory for healing me, I know you will fulfill the other request that’s why with huge confidence I am already fulfilling my part of the bargain.

3 Likes

Praise and thank you to Glasya labolas who has punished an enemy who told terrible and damaging lies about me! Thank you, thank you, thank you glasya labolas, if not for you the said target would have never had to pay for what she the grief she caused my daughter and I. I now plan to work with gremori and a few others to finish her off by making her beloved fiance find someone else! Hail glasya labolas!

3 Likes

Praise and Thanks to Lucifer The Lightbringer for having done so much for me. He came to me and has enshrouded me with his darkness. He has truly done what I asked him to do. Be careful about what you wish for when you ask the demons for initiation because you just might get it.

6 Likes

Update: He delivered on the last stipulation. I can say that Belial has fully accomplished what he was tasked to do.

4 Likes

And turn it upside down he will!

2 Likes

Thanks Duke Sallos for hearing and fullfillimg what i asked. I know it’s early but i know this will be done. Powerful energy. Call him!

2 Likes