Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Gremory thank you from the bottom of my heart. I asked that you help create a deep emotional bond between me and certain someone and we’ve become the best of friends or more in a week’s time.

2 Likes

Thank you Dantalion. Despite me doubting you, you still came through for me.

3 Likes

Thank you King Paimon and Duke Sallos, for pulling through. I am for ever grateful for your service, and with all my heart.

4 Likes

Thank you Archangel Michael for cutting the cord that connected me to something that does not exist anymore now, and that made me look back in pain.

Thank you Archangel Raphael for this huge healing process that I was begging for for years. The person is working on their problem now, and when I think of them, my heart does not feel like it’s being ripped apart anymore. I know they are also leaving something behind now, and I did my part. It gives me peace.

Sometimes the outcome is not how we expect it to be, but it is what it is.
And I’m in a much better position now than I was before.
Thank you also to everyone who helped me through this.

3 Likes

I want to give all my thanks to King Paimon for all of his help today.

Let me explain, I have been in constant communication with my ex for the past few months and each and every time it always ends with him not even giving a simple thought for us to get back together. We have been in this on and off “relationship” in which we aren’t together but we sure act as a couple and each and every time I try to communicate with him to give us a chance it always goes to the off periods.

Today I was having one of the most important conversations I was going to have with him and I asked for King Paimon to help me, to at least manipulate my lovers mind to think about us getting back together as a couple again, and to give us a chance, promising chocolate, an alter, and rum ( currently I drew his picture as well as giving him public recognition as well) in return,

Well let me tell you what happened…

Out of nowhere my ex begins telling me only the truth about his past ( something that I was never expecting at all ) and in the end of this entire conversation, he admits that not only this past week he’s been seeing me in his future, but also that he is beginning to give our relationship a chance!!!

we are not together as of yet, and I will continue asking for King Paimons help, as well as evocation if he desires, but this is a GIGANTIC STEP FOWARD, and I mean extremely huge!!!

I can’t thank you enough King Paimon for everything!! And I hope to continue working with you to bring my love and I back together as a couple again<3 <3 <3

Again I Thank you so very very much King Paimon for being there with me through out this whole conversation and for giving me a step forward in my desires.

Thank you !!!

4 Likes

Thank you lucifer, for your constant guidance, you’ve always got an ear for me when I need to vent. You always help me to find the best in s sour situation and how to grow from my own mistakes.

1 Like

Thank you Marchosias for making this prick humble at my care home and making me win this aggressive confrontation by him not wanting any problems any longer , no more tension from now on , again thank you Marchosias

2 Likes

Just want to quick thank Archangel Raphael for helping me with my Grandmother’s health. Specifically with the exams/testing for alzheimers she did. They came back negative as i requested him. It’s not the first time he helps me with her health. May she live healthy and happy for another 20 years. Thank you Archangel Raphael.
Mal’achei Elyon. Yishtabach Shemo.

1 Like

Thanks Belial, Naberius, & all other Goetic spirits for your support.

2 Likes

Blessings Hecate for your aid and guidance :blush:

Oh great lord Lucifer your aid has been welcomed and your work witnessed, know of my appreciation.

1 Like

This is public praise to lord Lucifer.

Words can’t explain how he has helped me, I asked for opportunities to make money and he delivered.

I feel though he almost thought “while I’m here I’ll help with this and that”

Health has improved, lost complete interest in alcohol and stopped drinking, better relationships with friends and family, dating a jaw dropping gorgeous lady.

All within 2 months.

Lucifer…the spirit that keeps on giving.

Thank you

All hail Emporer Lucifer!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Leraje. Thank you Focalor.
Another one down :sparkles:

2 Likes

Glory to Lucifer.

I need to recognize that Lucifer is pure manifestation! I managed to abandon all addictions to substances, sex and thoughtless attitudes. And I managed to replace it with productive habits, like studying and writing; my social circle became of quality, with people from the local political class; I was also able to work with several long-term strategies and think holistically; and put spells into practice; I managed to put limits on people; I started to appreciate loneliness; I became even more beautiful and young.

1 Like

Thank you Dantalion and Orias for helping with my petition!

2 Likes

Thanks to Marbas and Asmodeus, both have achieved amazing success for me when asked.

I used the method from @nue with Marbas’ sigil to get rid of pain in my knee. The first time I felt nearly immediate relief, I had to repeat it after aggravating the injury but nothing I tried previously has come close to the results I got from Marbas.

Asmodeus gave me a breakthrough in an issue important to me. He gave me exactly what I asked for, within 12 hours of asking for it. I’m looking forward to working with him again to reach my peak potential.

4 Likes

SHOUT OUT TO LILITH, HER DAUGHTER & ROSE
:bat: :rose: :purple_heart: :bat: :rose: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Bune for always giving more than was asked with such love and joy. It is my sincerest pleasure and honor to walk with you.

3 Likes

I know it’s before results but Dantalion thank you for hearing my petition . Also, Amon for always trying to show up .

Thanks!

1 Like

Big thanks to King Paimon who has consistently proven to be efficient and effective in a massive array of situations. I am consistently pleased to work with him, and am very grateful he continues to pull through for me even on my more oddball requests. Thank you, King Paimon. I look forward to perhaps one day working with you again. Can’t recommend him enough for literally… anything.

3 Likes

I asked Great Duke Dantalion to take care of something for me, and well, he delivers fast! The outcome started to change as I wanted to on the morning following the night I made the requests! ( after the situation been rather dire and hopeless… ) Definitely recommend him for love related works, and help change people’s mind.

I can’t thank you enough Great Duke Dantalion!

2 Likes