Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Bune. It is an honor to walk with you and learn from you.
Thank you Gremory you’ve shown me things I didn’t know I wanted.
Thank you Halphas for helping me build these things.
Thank you Vuall for everything.
Thank you Marbas for your help and the advice.
Thank you Forneus for helping me find the right words
Thank you Sitri for the lesson.

7 Likes

Thank you,Leraje.
Thank you,Bune.
Thank you, Orobas.
Thank you,Focalor.
Thank you,three plus one.
Your presence yesterday was so encouraging and made everything better.

6 Likes

Thank you to Glasya Labolas as always. I adore you and your results. I truly value you.
Thank you to King Belial for having patience with me and teaching me.

4 Likes

I’d like to thank Pomba Gira for helping me with my request. I love you all. Please go to them when needed, be respectful and genuine.

I’d like to thank Sallos for helping me with my request again, he always comes through when I go to him directly and show I really need him. I really enjoyed connecting to him this time. It was intense and I really put a lot into it. Thank you. Thank you for helping me fix my wrongs and continuing to and great results.

Special thanks to Dantalion for his small contribution to my problem, it was small or maybe big, I can’t tell but helpful. It all worked.

Big thanks to The Angel Gabriel, The Angel Raphael, The Angel Haniel, The Angel Michael, The Angel Camael, The Angel, Raziel and The Angel Metatron for their very big assistance and fast results. I’ll have faith in you always.

1 Like

From the bottom of my heart I’d like to thank the Amazing Demon Clauneck,
Since the pact we made in 2016 when you intentionnaly made me cut my finger on 5 cm and i had to go to emergency… I still love you.
Thank you for delivering so fast less than an our. I like the way you make me cash-in.
Hail Clauneck, my highest respect to you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Had an evocation with King Paimon last week, and I’ve got to say it went better than expected. Immediate conformation and results came VERY quickly. Thank you very much for your assistance and advice. :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you, Belial for your continual aid.

3 Likes

Thank you, Michael, for being my rock, my constant, my past, present, and future. Forever isn’t long enough.

And thank you, Raphael for working on these blocks in the heart. I know there is still a LONG way to go but I can already feel a shift, so here’s an early thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you Ose, for teaching me about all the faces and for kicking my ass the other day while doing so. I will apply your teachings more often in the future.

2 Likes

I would like to thank all the spirits, gods, angels, demons, or any other term that I missed for not just wiping out all of humanity. We can be overwhelmingly slow to understand sometimes.

4 Likes

I want to thank Lucifer for being a friend to me during some lonely times and being so patient with me while I lean to communicate better :black_heart:
Also I want to thank Bastet for helping me get out of an abusive situation and showing me exactly where to go. The first time I worked with her she helped me with one of the cats at the shelter I volunteered at and I will never forget how quickly his situation turned around thanks to her. I love Bastet :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I would like to say thank you to Lucifer for steping forward and becoming a teacher to me. Lucifer has been extremely patient with me and has already taught me so much in just a short amount of time.

I would also like to thank Lucifer for having members of his legion guard and protect me while Hurricane Sally was affecting my area.
These members woke me up around 2:00am urgently warning me about a passing tornado. Although the tornado did not completely touch down or damage my house, the forming funnel did damage several trees less than 5 acres away. I am extremely grateful for them waking me up and warning me about the danger!

5 Likes

Thank you Leraje…get some…

4 Likes

I would like to thank the great spirits Amducias, Asmodeus, Foras and Orias for a request that I cancelled within 2-days realising that the amount of time into the spell was not worth the result I wanted. Thank you for your patience, Thank you for being present for me, Thank you for being available even if you know that the request is not achievable from the beginning but that you still want me to realise by myself that it’s not and that the ethic of the request was questionable regarding my process of ascension. Thank you, You All Powerful.

2 Likes

A big Thank you to Vine, thank you for making me more focused in my practice and thank you for making me realise that practice needs a special time and space as respect for the spirits.

And also a big Thank you to Furcas for making me connect even more to my intuition and getting access to flashes that I did not have before even if I was being very intuitive .Thank you for giving me the “visions”.

3 Likes

Thank you Lord Asmodeus for taking the time to hear my petition! I promise to you to keep praising your name and offer you that shot once you have completed my request. I know that you will get this done! So mote it be!!

3 Likes

Thank you Bael. That was a close one.

1 Like

Hail Bune!

2 Likes

I want to thank Marbas, awesome spirit to work with !! Also a shout out to Bune ! Thanks for listening !

1 Like

Thank you, Hamran :tea:

1 Like