Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I would like to thank the Angel of Lost things, thank you for helping me find my paperwork :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat:

Lol…it’s a miracle indeed

Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlc Belial

Wehlc Melan Avage Bune Tasa

I want to thank KING PAIMON because he helped me in a very serious matter. An innocent person who is wrongfully in jail in my country (a country with a very corrupt justice system), had an audience to get free and thanks to King Paimon he was liberated! I don’t know how to evoke demons without using angels (I have used Gordon Winterfield evokation metod once), but I had the feeling that King Paimon want me to learn to evoke with a metod who does not use angels, so to ask something from him I followed mi intuition.
I printed his sigil, lit a candle and started to chant his enn. I put the sigil behind the candle and looking at the sigil that way made the sigil loked like 3D at some point of focus and concentration. When I felt his presence with me I wrote down my petition in a piece of paper with his sigil and drew his sigil and then put some of my blood in it. I put some blood in the other sigil too. Then I burned my petition with the candle and let the candle to consume entirely. I don’t know how to banish so I didn’t but I also didn’t feel the need to.

And worked wonders. Against all odds he will be realised from jail in 14 days.

Thank you King Paimon!

12 Likes

Ive got a few spirits to thank.
First HAIL to the great mother goddess Isis, thank you so soo much for saving my dad’s life. He came close to being run over by his van that went rolling down a hill. It managed to somehow cut a turn in the right direction at the bottom of the hill and suffer minimal damage even after hitting a tree and knocking it down. My dad was chasing the van trying to get in and got a few scrapes, but somehow never got under the tires. Thank you isis for guarding him, it was exactly what i asked for. I am so grateful.

Thank you Mammy’aon, for your help with my artistic and musical abilities. You originally began working to give me motivation as a guitarist, but you have managed to help me with my visual art too. You fucking rock \m/

And i give thanks to my spirit husband for helping to bring me and my parents a new house to live in. We arent there yet but getting closer. You are so caring and loving and you are loved by me more than you will ever know. Thank you for being who you are <3

1 Like

I originally came here to get my ex back but after 1 week, in the most impossible way, I met someone who connected with me in so many levels. I think the demons preferred to have someone who is genuinely the best for me rather than my ex.

Thank you very much Dantalion, Amon and Asteroth!!

5 Likes

thank you Focalor, for this clair boost (holy fuck)
thank you Leraje, for your very clear and reassuring message and for not only exposing the lie on the spot but for delivering me ALL OF THE EVIDENCE in the very moment on top. You are the best :heart:

4 Likes

A big thanks to Loviah, Lakihael, Vafiel, Vsaviel,Sallos,

Chaviah, Chagiel, Hofniel, Vshashiel, Naberius

I appreciate your assistance very much!!!

Buer - Seriously thank you to Buer. Definitely helped me with my health issue. While I’m not 100% healed, I am so much better than I was. In fact, the night I did this ritual, I was in a lot of pain, the moment after the ritual was done, the pain had diminished significantly. Definitely saw definitive results.

Bime - Thank you to Bime for the smooth influx of income. I quite honestly wasn’t sure where my luck was coming from, I’d forgotten about the request and don’t even remember the words I used in the request or exactly when I made it (it was either late last year, or early this year - will start keeping records from now on). But, my financial life has been going smoothly and despite the current hardships and state of the world. My head is above water.

Sallos - Thank you to Sallos for whatever it was you did. The guy did not come to me or apologize to me, but he definitely started hovering around my work area when he previously COMPLETELY avoided me and even passing by that area. He felt something, but did not act on it in a concrete way.

Sitri - Thank you to Sitri for giving me an aura of attractiveness. Once again it did not get me any dates, but definitely got me more attention as far as distant admirers, looks. I will have to work on the wording of my request next time so that hopefully I can get some actual movement from guys.

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for your patience and guidance. With your help this became the most productive week I’ve had in a while. Thank you for introducing me to Duchess Bune. We have already hit it off and I know great things are in store with the two of you in my life. Eternally grateful and eager to build a closer relationship.

2 Likes

Thank you Amon for giving me something better than what I asked for and for giving me clarity

1 Like

Thank you Belial, Orias, Seere for doing everything you could.

1 Like

Huge thanks to King Lucifer and King Paimon for the protection they offered this past week!

1 Like

I want to thank Duchess Bune for accepting my offers and for communicating during the most important ritual with which I evoked her!

Vel melior a vage Bune tassa!

1 Like

Thank you Santa Muerte for the on going protection!

2 Likes

In honor of the Duchess Bune, i make public the altar dedicated to her!

8 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte for guiding me to the truth. That was an intense confrontation I had to have with this person but because of it not only did I learn the truth of the situation. I found out who my real enemy was. It wasn’t who I thought it was all along. The true snake has been brought to light.

3 Likes

Hail Belial for 10,000!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Bael. That was beyond close. I’m humbled.

2 Likes

thank you, Prince Seere.

1 Like

Thank you, Duke Gremory. I like you, there’s something special about you that makes you quirky in a demonic way.

Also, thank you Duchess Bune. You’ve been at work for almost a year, kicking ass and diverting the money to me, haha! I love it!

2 Likes