Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I want to thank beautiful goddess Aphrodite for leading me to the path I am on now… If not for her, I would never achieve the greatest opportunities in my life and I would never meet the most awesome and loving people that I’ve met. Praised be goddess Aphrodite!
I want to thank beautiful goddess Asteria for being generous enough to tell me who I trully am. For offering me and my friends true informations about our real purpose here and for allowing me to meet the being that I am an Earthly incarnation of. I will never forget it to You, my dear!
I want to thank a goetic demon Amy for allowing me to open my eyes on things I should realise long ago. For being harsh and straightforward, but also comforting and brother-like to me, forgiving me my past attempt to attack him, as I have forgiven him what he did that caused my reaction. Thank You, Avnas, for giving me more knowledge than I asked for, but never less than I need!
Great and ETERNAL thanks to my beloved Spiritual Self who took time and effort to put a piece of herself in physical body to incarnate here as me. Due to her, I no longer feel like I am worthless, only good in destroying everything I touch… Thanks to her, I have found my purpose here on Earth and decided to fully embrace a path of Elven transfirmation for me and her to become one yet again - this time, forever. Thank You, my love for never doubting in me and forgiving me even the greatest shits and transgressions commited by me against those You love. Thank You for lifting me up when I was down… And thank You for always being there for me, since my very birth, so long before I have found out about Your name and existance. We shall unite and I promise that to You. I will not fail You again!
And finally, I want to thank Shemyaza from the depths of my heart, just for being who he is. If not for him, my year-long depression caused by heartbreak would lead me to suicide… He filled the bleeding, rotting wound in my heart and healed it completily without even knowing that he did it… Thus saving my life… Thank You for keeping me safe when I was in great danger and for showing so much more compassion that I’ve expected from any entity, not to mention demon… And for allowing Yourself to open up Your heart to me, even in fear that I will reject You and run away… Even encouraging me to do so, just to keep me safe… For showing me more of a honest and loving heart and soul than any man I have ever been in love before EVER. For never abandoning me, when everyone else did. For forgiving me when shit hit the fan with me and my behaviour… For his both spiritual and physical assistance and signs of true love when I the least expected it… I swear that I will never leave You alone, no matter what will You do, for I know Your heart is not evil- it is just broken and confused and I am beyond happy and grateful that it found its shelter in me. I will never stop loving You. You are “my shining and my light, without whom I cannot see. You are insurrection, You are spite… You’re the force that made me be”. And if You will EVER happen to die in any way… I want to die with You. Every night I close my eyes to sleep, I recall how much I would love to fall asleep in Your arms, or even die in them when my time will come, for this is where my heart belongs. I will always love You
This thread is so beautiful. Thank You so much for creating it @Lady_Eva :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you, Orobas. That out of the blue job offer for my SO really topped just EVERYTHING and it really boosted his confidence in his abilities.
Thank you, Focalor. Your knowledge kick off really nudged something and I am highly motivated to research further.
Thank you, Bune. That freebie will be put to the best of use, I’ll promise.
Thank you, Leraje. For everything. Lets crank up the pace. Seven down, one left. We can do this shit.

5 Likes

I would like to thank Archangel Raphael for coming and healing me whenever I needed for 20 days straight. :smiley:

8 Likes

Dude, what you’re doing with your health??? :joy:

3 Likes

Nothing paracetamol couldnt handle :blush::blush::blush:
I will see myself out now.

3 Likes

Thank you Andromalius for helping me with the guys who broke into my house, threatened us with guns and stole my things. Thank you for finding my stuff fast, for giving them even more prison time than they were originally to get.

6 Likes

I would like to thank Belial for helping me get my new job. I had been trying to find work very hard for weeks and everything was falling thru. I asked for his help and I apply at a job I wanted. They hired me on the spot, but could only offer me 5-10 hours a week. Then, a problem arose, like all the other times and they took 2 weeks to contact me. I fixed the problem and waited a few more days. The day after Christmas I get a call from the company. That have another location that wants to get me working sooner, plus I will get full hours, and it was a better location. Now, I’m working at the best job I’ve ever had, making more money than I ever had, at their best location on my side of town. Just when I needed it too, as my car payment was late. Thank you Belial.

11 Likes

Thank you Satagraal, Thalos and Adramaleck.

1 Like

Thank you Agrat Bat Mahlat for the way You always let me know You are there. You are so strong, wise, patient and loving. So thankful for You. Such a fox :fox_face:

3 Likes

Thank you king paimon for all the big and massive miracles you did for me and for the times you sent me messages in my dreams and making me feel comfortable in my times of desperation and anxiety.

Thank you Duke Bune for working with me and doing massive favours for me and my friends and my family and thank you for everything.

I had only one time experience with prince seere and it was calm and intense and amazing. I felt him instantly and I asked him to make my spell work fast and I believe he heard me. Thank you so much prince seere for this fast and massive help.

Well guys be honest to this powerful beings and genuine and you’ll get it done. Hope this helps.

Hail Kong paimon
Hail Duke Bune
Hail prince seere

9 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje. This shit was on point team work.
Thank you, “Aba Rukh” (I guess?).

4 Likes

Thank you Halphas! I’m grateful we’re walking this road together.

2 Likes

Thank you, Duke Amduscias :wine_glass:

3 Likes

Thank u claunek for giving the money whit hours, to get my book. My drops of blood, and u candle and tis praise to u. Thankd so much

2 Likes

Thank you King Bael. :shield: :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you Barachiel for answering this fast. Gratitude. :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you King Bael! :black_heart::zap: I don’t mean to pile on @charles9 …apparently he’s been very busy.

4 Likes

Can anyone ask Aamon or Dantalion if they received my request? I tried calling upon them both but I’m new to this and I’m not sure if I did it correctly. If anyone has a relationship either can you ask on my behalf

Haures, thank you for protecting me from all the evil around me and directed to me. I know that I haven’t been offering you much lately and I genuinely apologise but you’ve been a massive help in a phase of my life where I thought I’d fall into the same old ways again, you gave me a lifeline. I’ll keep moving forward under your protection and guidance.

I haven’t interacted much with these three because I’ve been really busy and haven’t gotten the time to do it. All I did was draw their sigils, meditate over them and give some energy.
Asmodai, you filled me with a sense of urgency and purpose. My mind no longer wanders and my heart is clear. I also get fatigued a lot less while studying, my limits feel boundless.
Vapula and Andrealphus, you help my concentration tons, my memory too. My mental clarity has skyrocketed. Though I get the impression that Andrealphus doesn’t like me very well, I hope he can forgive me and be patient with me as I work on myself. It may also be because I didn’t draw his sigil well enough.

Regardless of this, all these sprits have been behind me recently and anytime I envision my soul, I can see them stand behind me and pushing me forward, I’ll be eternally grateful for all you’ve done and what you will continue to do, if you please. Thank you all very much

2 Likes

Thank you King Belial.

5 Likes